Poll: Do you like new cata bg?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Do you like new cata bg?

personally not, I don't like it because they are the same old bg (ab and wg) with a different map. I would like a bg with new mechanical. Do you have any good idea for a bg?

YES.

Make a BG inspired by DotA.

Nuff said.

i like them because, as a high warlord i absolutely loved wsg and ab. and frankly, i didnt like strand of the ancients. isle of conquest and alterac are ok, but nothing compared to wsg and ab.

Quote Originally Posted by moff View Post
    i like them because, as a high warlord i absolutely loved wsg and ab. and frankly, i didnt like strand of the ancients. isle of conquest and alterac are ok, but nothing compared to wsg and ab.
    I must agree, even though I said no, I really love Twin Peaks.

I guess we've already got CTF, death matches and economic matches, so all I can think of are King of the Hill type battlegrounds. It's either that or more variations of vehicle combat (/vomit) or PVE+PVP encounters like AV - please, no more PVE in PVP!

I'm enjoying the new battlegrounds, quite a lot in rated, loads more in random games. Organising ten players in a pug BfG is a lot easier than the usual mess in AB!
    Stormscale Horde EU | http://lastrogue.com

10+ Year Old Account
    WSG has always been my favourite, so Twin Peaks was a great addition for me!

As exciting as "all new" battlegrounds sound, imagine that the same team that made Tol Barad would be developing them.

I dont hate it or love it :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Twin peaks is fine, even tho i feel horde might have an advantage to defend their flag.
    Battle of gilneas on the other hand is my favorite battle ground so far.

Deleted
    I love the new bgs! Because they are similar to AB and WSG which i like. The difference is new design which looks more fresh. GJ Blizz!

I like them alot actually. Simple formula that works. Not the two we got in WOTLK, god those are bad.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    The new BG's are awesome simply for that reason alone, the same means of winning as WSG/AB just on new maps, exactly what they should have done ages ago. SotA and the oh so horribly boring IoC was imho pure failures due the whol vehicle aspect of it.

Bring on more BG's that follows how WSG and AB worked tbh.

Deleted
    Loving them, always happy if one of them pops up with random BG.

Deleted
    Like Tol Barad when its not being win traded, hate Gilneas and Twin Peaks. We didnt need a rehash of wsg/ab, I wanted something different

Deleted
    Yes, very much.
    The question is where are new arenas?