Unhappy Paladins unbeatable? :(

I know this sounds like a QQ thread, but is there anyway to really beat a paladin? I'm a holy and disc priest and I see absolutely no way to beat any paladin in a 1v1...now they all of have rebuke as well... Well... :\ Any tips for pvping as disc? (Especially against paladins...)

Deleted
    Get a DPS to help you since you're a healer.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennace View Post
    Well I understand that in a battleground...how about a 1v1 type fight?

Quote Originally Posted by Dennace View Post
    QFT

No healer will be able to kill a DPS/another healer 1v1 these days. Most DPS have too much self healing for a healer to burn them down. If you expect to be able to kill anything because you should be able to 1v1 then you need to play a different class.

It's a byproduct of increased health pools that healers will not be able to kill other players (in pvp gear) without help. But there's a pretty good chance that most DPS won't be able to kill a good healer 1v1 either.

EDIT: Also. Game is not balanced around 1v1.
    Last edited by EndGame; 2011-01-07 at 02:35 PM.

First mistake is being disc.
    2nd mistake is thinking you can 1v1 a pally especially a healer

Ideas:
    Stun lock his heals until he has to bubble
    Kill his partner while ccing until he bubbles
    Play shadow and rape people with dots/ LOS

10+ Year Old Account
    I know this has been said for a thousand times (and will be said for another thousand), but PvP is not balanced around 1v1 combat.

Quote Originally Posted by EndGame View Post
    QFT

No healer will be able to kill a DPS 1v1 these days. Most DPS have too much self healing for a healer to burn them down.
    I see. Not even as holy paladin? :\ They seem like they could....at least have a chance or at least never die. xD I guess I could say the same for disc if you are good at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eace View Post
    I know this has been said for a thousand times (and will be said for another thousand), but PvP is not balanced around 1v1 combat.
    Ah yes. Kind of over looked that when making my post.

As a blood DK I have no problems against pallys but casters... mages ... oh shit why are they so OP

Mana Burn!

You mentioned you had Discipline spec, Borrowed Time and Power Infusion help a lot with the cast time. Also, remember their interrupt is Melee range only.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Prot paladins are the only spec with a silence.

Dispels are your friend. Paladins are a momentum fight, Whoever gets the momentum, eventually wins. If he gets the momentum, he can drop 3HP TVs on you endlessly. If you keep up the momentum, he has to use 3HP Word of Glories instead. When he pops wings, pop PS in return. You can probably force a trinket by fearing him. Save your trinket for Wings + Zealotry + HoJ, this'll probably be the deciding point of the duel.

More experience, better gear, and you'll get them down eventually. Cheers.

Deleted
    You will struggle, no, you wont be able to beat a holy paladin as holy/disc.

Quote Originally Posted by rizalmine View Post
    I see. Not even as holy paladin? :\ They seem like they could....at least have a chance or at least never die. xD I guess I could say the same for disc if you are good at it.

Ah yes. Kind of over looked that when making my post.
    I was in arena and ended up alone vs frost mage (as hpala) and got it down to 1-3k hp, he managed to evocate about 4 times kited me around before he got his DF combo out :/ impossible to deal any damage through ice barrier.
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by rizalmine View Post
    Well I understand that in a battleground...how about a 1v1 type fight?
    Not trolling here, but: who really cares about a 1v1 fight? It's been said a thousand times over: the game is balanced around 3v3, 5v5 and (rated) bg's. Or if it's still to hard to see the difference: anything which gives you conquest points is being balanced, anything that won't isn't being balanced.