Crusader Strike dead space.

I cant seem to find this around the forums or i may have over looked it so I apologize if it was already posted but I thought id bring this up. With our fillers not even touched at all how bad is the dead space between Crusader Strikes. I just do not see any decent numbers or any meters that show what our dps increase is so I really do not know if its a problem or not.

This being said are we fine as is now or do we really need our fillers looked at or lower cd on cs?

Our fillers were never really the issue with our dps. Exorcism hits plenty hard with AoW (which is the only time we really ever use it), Judgement hits hard enough and its mana utility is obviously essential. Holy Wrath is a bit average, but nothing wrong with that.

Having our Holy Power rotations cleaned up, our main strikes adding holy damage which synergises with Inquisition and the improved (imo) Hand of Light our dps should be much more consistent and hopefully on a decent level. Now that we have a proper mastery, it should be easier for them to fiddle with our damage as well should we still be in a bad spot.