Poll: Location of the next expansion

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    South Seas + Emerald Dream. Like Cataclysm was random parts of Azeroth + Elemental Planes.

Honestly, I'm going to go for a Lost Continent expansion. Obviously there will have to be good lore reasons why this continent doesn't even show up on Titan maps of Azeroth, but I think an appropriate one can be created. Whatever the reason is, it would have to be part of the central theme of the expansion rather then a minor point. The fact that it's discovered now of all times could simply be that the Cataclysm opened new routes to the continent, and it just took a few years for someone to stumble upon them.

Such an expansion would allow us to explore lost civilizations without using the Caverns of Time. Such as modern humans that still practice the ways of the ancient Azotha, or a civilization of Night Elves who haven't changed significantly since pre-Sundering.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypernetic View Post
    I do as well.

How do we get there though? Perhaps the Titans?
    My idea is here. Portals would start opening all over the world, releasing platoons of wrathguards who would start making life hell for everyone (ideally, people would be just as pissed-off as they were over the Zombie Infestation) and, if not checked, setting up camp and attacking cities. Occasionally, you'd get an elite eredar caster commander.

When you killed the wrathguards, they'd drop quest items that you could give to a new faction connected to the Sha'tar. Eventually, they'd reverse-engineer something and open a portal to Argus...where it would turn out that an avatar or important servant of Eonar had been protecting a single continent for all this time.