Dance time nerds.

Still, still deciding on a versatile dance spec for 2s/3s.
    Im running some fairly bad comps atm, but both are above 2kmmr.

So disregarding the comp, i have a couple decisions to make.

1. Waylay: Its bad, i dont support it, yet i see some top tiered rogues speccing it. LoL ? Id need a good argument.

2. 10% damage to bleeding targets: Pros, obviously the damage. Cons, you need bleeds on people to make the 2 points worth it.
    I typically am on targets that are garroted or hemo bled, but it times of a shs dance switch burst. Those 2 points are useless.

3. Hemo glyph: UH. My biggest beef atm. Imma break this one down.

- Note my setup is either: hemo/dance/evis. OR bstab/dance/evis.
    - PROS to hemo: the bleed tick provides another means to proc HoT. The bleed allows for a quick 10% increase from sanguinary vein.
    - CONS to hemo/pros to bstab: Hemo doesnt hit hard in comparison to bstab. (given the crit% increase) So, it can be seen as a waste of energy in some ways.
    Bstab energy is amazing and makes me poop gold when it procs. However, my crit chance is lyke, 22%. So 33% lol ? Dunno if its worth it.

4. Im running 8/2/31 atm. Imp recupe, 2/2 recovery and 1/3 bstab crit%+

Again, this has nothing to do with pve. Id prefer at least 2k+ rogue input. But all is welcome.
    Oh yea, check my armory: (i cant link ...) Character name: ënder -alliance/korgath

On a side note: I hate all deathknights.
    PS: I hate you more then i did 3 seconds ago.

Deleted
    next time change the topic title and ur "ps", that will get you faster replies

1. the attackspeed slow is nice+undispellable snare in arena. only go for 1/2. also this is mostly cause we switched from "cheat death" to "Sanguinary Vein" which gives you 1 point left to be used in sub tree and waylay is the best choice then.

2.10% more dmge the whole time is more pressure, as sub you really want all the dmge you can get. (on a sidenote the gouge change to this on ptr is just plain awesome)

3. just as usual? Backstab when you can, if you cant/need to get bleed up/need fast CP's use hemo. otherwise always Backstab.
    also HaT will proc enough from ambush in dance.
    Last edited by mmoc45e9d7f6b9; 2011-01-19 at 09:17 PM.

Deleted

15+ Year Old Account
    Maybe you should get some help with your terrible mut spec first. Just sayin.

I wasnt asking whether or not to bstab or hemo, but rather which glyph to use.

Running 2/2waylay, Veins, and 1/2 imp stealth atm. Its not really useful anymore imo.

LOL at the random kid criticizing my mut spec? Im bstab is lolbursty for smoke bomb kills when people pop d cds.
    The mainstream cttc is kinda rediculous unless you play a tunnel comp.

Back to sub though. I find wayllay useful for 2 reasons now: dks perma snared and rogues.
    Dks lol at cripple during ams and ./destroy people. Waylay (kinda) stops that. And rogues cloaking and still being
    snarred makes me smile.

*Sigh

I really wish haste made a diff though :c (on a random note)
    2% haste (no reforge and no gems) vs 5.8%. ... Yea i want that 3% energy regen or whatever the relation is.
    "It would encourage less world PVP, more ganking." -Lightfist

Shout out to all the 1500 heroes i farm like corn.

Deleted
    ah mybad, misunderstood.
    just go for the 2glyphs +Sdance glyph. best sub glyhs there are now imo. and waylay has it uses but is kinda situational.

yeh you need 10% to see a diffrence for the 1extra energy/sec .
    and the relation; 3%haste is 3%increased energy regen. so you get 0.3energy more every sec.

OP: can you slow down a bit cos i can only understand half of what you're saying and asking.
    Night Elf till I die
    Everything else is second best

You be insulting people on pve forum, mon. That ain't cool, I think you'd better show off your two thousands on aj for example.

As for hemo vs backstab - I'd say backstab for kidneys/train moments when you don't have dance, hemo otherwise. Always hemo at least once for dot. If you have a premeditation opener, you'll usually have 4 cp's. This is a good moment to hemo once.

Waylay is sometimes useful, yeah, but I'd say it's not really worth it compared to cheat death, it's alot better than wotlk one, it seems. Also you'll probably spend those points in Serrated Blades post-4.0.6.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by enderlol View Post

Bstab energy is amazing and makes me poop gold when it procs.
    i love you

on topic. i've always been an assassination rogue, never liked sub. i was 1800 in s7-8, but who keeps track :P
    i loved my mutilation/prep spec. WHY BLIZZ WHY!!!1!1!one!!!11!!!!1!!1

---------- Post added 2011-01-21 at 12:04 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mtr View Post
    You be insulting people on pve forum, mon. That ain't cool, I think you'd better show off your two thousands on aj for example.
    ya, thing is, AJ has alot of asshats that say nonconstructive things.....

---------- Post added 2011-01-21 at 12:06 AM ----------

1. run assassination so you get crip poison for teh price of wound/deadly

2. i would still spec into it

3. bstab/dance/evis

4. is there a question in there?
    Last edited by DiscoGhost; 2011-01-21 at 12:02 AM.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by enderlol View Post
    I wasnt asking whether or not to bstab or hemo, but rather which glyph to use.

Running 2/2waylay, Veins, and 1/2 imp stealth atm. Its not really useful anymore imo.

LOL at the random kid criticizing my mut spec? Im bstab is lolbursty for smoke bomb kills when people pop d cds.
    The mainstream cttc is kinda rediculous unless you play a tunnel comp.

Back to sub though. I find wayllay useful for 2 reasons now: dks perma snared and rogues.
    Dks lol at cripple during ams and ./destroy people. Waylay (kinda) stops that. And rogues cloaking and still being
    snarred makes me smile.

*Sigh

I really wish haste made a diff though :c (on a random note)
    2% haste (no reforge and no gems) vs 5.8%. ... Yea i want that 3% energy regen or whatever the relation is.
    mutilate is a tunnel spec...