Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The shield/offhand bug. It was cool at first because it was like a boogie board, but now its just annoying

Flying through Twilight Highlands farming herbs. See a node, go to it and it disappear because your not in the phase for the quest area? Wtf? Stupid? Yes, I agree.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SeabeastRivin View Post
    The flight path disconnection bug is the one that annoys me the most right now.
    Same here, also happens when you auto-flight and alt-tab.
    "When there is an evil justice cannot defeat, what would you do? Would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you carry out your own justice and succumb to that evil?". - Code Geass

Also, here is a link to my Döppelganger ^_^

The most annoying of all time had to be the damn COG bug. WORST BUG EVER! Couldn't start up the horseman, I was afraid to grab the flag in battlegrounds, and mousing over a chair meant I had to restart WoW! If you missed the bug it was in the pre-Cata patch and when ever you moused over things that change ur cursor into a Cog/Gear thing the game would often freeze up then D/C you.

Although I DID use it to my advantage once. A bunch of people on both teams ran for the flag in EotS and they all DCed. Luckily I ran over there and didn't DC and ran the flag about twice before they all were back. Was pretty hilarious. XD And one time I rogue was about to kill me so I dropped the flag in WSG and they got D/Ced. His friend DIDN'T D/C though and killed me. But it was funny to know you could use the bug to your advantage!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    The most annoying of all time had to be the damn COG bug. WORST BUG EVER! Couldn't start up the horseman, I was afraid to grab the flag in battlegrounds, and mousing over a chair meant I had to restart WoW! If you missed the bug it was in the pre-Cata patch and when ever you moused over things that change ur cursor into a Cog/Gear thing the game would often freeze up then D/C you.

Although I DID use it to my advantage once. A bunch of people on both teams ran for the flag in EotS and they all DCed. Luckily I ran over there and didn't DC and ran the flag about twice before they all were back. Was pretty hilarious. XD
    There were lots of complaints about the cog wheel bug but it never affected me.

---------- Post added 2011-01-07 at 10:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rammellaar View Post
    Same here, also happens when you auto-flight and alt-tab.
    Switch WoW to be played in Windowed (Full Screen) Mode. Fixed.
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin

I hate how characters don't sit on the new drake mounts (Volcanic Stone Drake, Vitreous, etc.).
    Last edited by Everett; 2011-01-07 at 10:19 PM.

Every time i enter a new party, my partyframe is going down in size so i have too hit esc, and interface and back again, doing so a couple time each day can be very annoying.

What annoys me is how you can learn Enchant 2H Weapon - Mighty Agility at skill 470, but it requires a Runed Elementium Rod which requires skill 500 to use, 515 to make, and complete a lvl 84 quest chain to buy the formula...

But if you are somehow able to do this enchant at skill 470 your skill will go up 3 points!!
    I'm sorry, but i just have to tell you that you are an ignorant, closed minded fool, and you need to chill out, think more, and quit being such a douche. Your responses are shrill, closed minded, and ignorant. You need to think outside the box sometimes, and realize its blizzards game and you are not ghostcrawler.

I have a few annoying bugs that sometimes happens when I log in.

- Head and shoulders not showing.
    - The mini map is zoomed in.
    - My buffs sometimes consolidate themselves so I have to check and uncheck the option in Interface.

Quote Originally Posted by Ya1232 View Post
    Thats not the driver, thats when something was not fully codded into the game, just like how you used to be able to fear people into walls and such.

Try again.
    2 pages in and you've had ago at someone * a few times gz

Quote Originally Posted by lightcaller View Post
    - My buffs sometimes consolidate themselves so I have to check and uncheck the option in Interface.
    > this
    Last edited by Umbraorbis; 2011-01-07 at 10:44 PM.

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavik View Post
    My current annoyance is I cant see my elementium spellshield on my shaman.
    This bugs me to an unrealistic degree as well on my holy paladin. She just doesn't look right without a shield :/

Also of annoyance, the recent sound bug people have been noticing. Sounds seem normal until the end when the combat stops and you still hear the swirling of blades and the flinging of spells and "That ability isn't ready yet" :/ I only notice it on Bastion trash, but ooh goodness it's annoying.
    Last edited by eternalwhitemoon; 2011-01-07 at 10:51 PM.

My vote fr the MOST blood-boiling bug in the game right now is the one in Uldum. The one that causes us to periodically & illegitimately be in combat. It is especially angering to me when I am playing on my Subtlety Rogue or Feral Druid for obvious reasons.

/lol'ing as a female Worgen and getting the /chicken sound instead.

Everything else is pretty peachy.
    Mysteriously delicious, but with complexity beyond degree.
    "Our truths lie in the absence of expression."

Yeah...my daughter does not like the Female Worgen for the same reason. Laughing like a chicken is not appealing to her.

I almost spewed soda across my screen when I read the worgen female bug.

Deleted
    This is not a bug but it really annoys me... You can't mount with the noggenfogger skeleton, Iron boot flask or use any kind of
    fun transforms in arena... I mean.. is Deviate fish too OP? O_x

Consolidate bug deffo that shit really ticks me off

Quote Originally Posted by Valdemar View Post
    H -> Heroic Leap
    "No Path Available"
    "Can't use that here"
    "Can't use that here"
    "Can't use that here"
    "Can't use that here"

FUCK.
    Also "That's too far away" NO IT'S NOT THE CIRCLE IS GREEN!!!1"!!1 ARGH/11!1

---------- Post added 2011-01-07 at 11:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dunee View Post
    Consolidate bug deffo that shit really ticks me off
    same here... I don't understand why people want to use that
    No. No no no no nononnonon

hmmmm the telescope pointing me to go WAYYYYYY over yonder when that yonder is past the dig area.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not annoying... but fun, you can click a chair in the Hall of Legends and go under org. =)