Shoulder enchant - soulbound?

Ok, Hyjal enchant on head is account bound as intended, but why Therazane one is soulbound? ITs so damn annoying to farm therazane with every char so ... why?

Prolly same reason it was like that in most of wrath...

Does it really matter?
    Take the Hyjal enchant for example, yes it's account bound, but you still need the appropriate reputation on any character you wish to use it on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup, just like you can socket a JC-only gem into any gear, but only someone with the right lvl of JC can then use that gear.

wait wait, which chant was not BOA in wotlk? I remmeber that both shoulders and head chant WERE boa in wotlk

Quote Originally Posted by Makarena View Post
    wait wait, which chant was not BOA in wotlk? I remmeber that both shoulders and head chant WERE boa in wotlk
    It took over a year for the enchants to become boa.

Quote Originally Posted by Makarena View Post
    Someone didnt raid at the beginning of wrath apparently......

15+ Year Old Account
    I posted earlier on this very same thing. What is the point in something being BoA if you still need the rep to freakin use it? If I had the Hyjal/Therazane rep on my alts they could just buy it themselves! It wasn't like this in Wrath, I could send the helm or shoulders to any of my toons and they could use it regardless of their rep.

They want you too work at the beginning of an expansion. If you played at the beginning of wrath and any through BC you understand this. They want you to play and get the rep, not farm it on one char and chant out your alts.

10+ Year Old Account
    The head enchants should be soulbound as well, for reasons stated above
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥