Best Rage You've Seen while pvp'ing

Just like the title says, what is the best rage you've seen in a battleground.

Funniest one I've seen was from a guildie raging at someone running in circles with the flag in wsg. When we asked him about it he said he had it macroed XD.
    "I WILL END YOU!!! I will bring a torrential downpour of loss and sorrow upon you until your life is nothing but shambles and ruins. And when you slither away like the spineless snail you are - praying to your gods for help - I will descend from the heavens with endless streams of pain and suffering and tell you the same thing I told your whore of a mother last night - I will never be finished with you. I will watch with satisfaction as I rise back to paradise, and the serpents of misfortune drag you back forcing you to watch as a wave of your blood and tears sweep away the remains of your life and dump them onto your head. And when you are nothing but an empty shell, I will grind you into a fine sand so there is nothing left of you."

Myself. My mouse was hovering mid screen. After waiting 30 minutes i accidentally clicked in the spot Decline would appear on the screen. So i was pissed off enough. I shake it off queue up for another random bg, takes 25 minutes, i enter and immediately DC. (This is before the 3 minute wait before you get deserter) Slammed my mouse on the desk, screamed at the top of my lungs, threw my rubix cube accross the room, shattering it on the wall.
    But my dreams, they aren't as empty
    As my conscience seems to be

Guy in black shirt is somewhat well-known arena hero Serennia whose partner loses it at about 0110.

Deleted
    man i love nerdrage, worst case i have seen was in EotS some guy got blown away from flag by Typhoon and Thunderstorm a god few times and just a wall of text in caps for next 2 mins then <insertnamehere> leaves bg

it makes me chuckle so much

The worst of my own rages was back in TBC im AV i tried to get south 5/6/7 times and same rouge sap and nuked me, i raged and unplugged pc at wall, lol

Deleted
    Worst thing to say to someone raging is "Calm Down"

Quote Originally Posted by Oleh View Post
    Worst thing to say to someone raging is "Calm Down"
    Thats a close second to "umadbro?"

Taking flag in WsG, running all the way back and doing /sleep in our own flag room caused a lot of rage.

I've raged pretty bad myself (broken some mouses and keyboards in my time)
    "There is a fly in the ointment. Shit has hit the fan. The lion will speak!" - Saul Silver