Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by HiccupHaiku View Post
    Do any of you claiming Charter is the problem actually even reading any of the other comments or are you just joining the "let's jump Charter bandwagon"? Again, many folks from many different services are having the same issue as those claiming it's a specific service provider.
    SAME computer
    SAME WOW toon/server

With Charter connection: no access
    With Sprint Mobile Broadband: ACCESS

Quote Originally Posted by Masuo View Post
    Thread going on Blizzard's Forums. There's a couple blue posts but I don't think they realize there's some sort of internet outage right now....

us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1827664639
    I can't see the thread so I don't know if it has already been done, but maybe crosslink to this thread so blues can get the region/ISP info people posted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thread going on Blizzard's Forums. There's a couple blue posts but I don't think they realize there's some sort of internet outage right now....

us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1827664639
    I can't load this page either.

SAME computer
    SAME WOW toon/server

With Charter connection: no access
    With Sprint Mobile Broadband: ACCESS

Clearly you can not read. If Charter is the culprit, then why are other folks with Charter service able to get on?....

heard that could take 24-48 hours to fix this problem

The earthquake people mentioned hit nowhere near the Blizzard HQ. A 4.1 magnitude earthquake (weak) hit near Baja California, 270 miles from Blizzard HQ. A friend 5 min. away from Blizzard said he felt nothing. Reports of the earthquake are saying there is not damage or injuries - so very minor.

Post on the Blizzard forum:

"Just called charter. They also have 100% packet loss to battle.net and worldofwarcraft.com. They escalated when i told them at&t works fine. Waiting on call back." "

Quote Originally Posted by HiccupHaiku View Post
    Clearly you can not read. If Charter is the culprit, then why are other folks with Charter service able to get on?....

It's probably because not all the charter servers were hit. What else would be the cause of the problem?

From the research I have done, the peer between Qwest and AT&T in Kansas is down. It has nothing to do with Earthquakes.

same in stl also

Yeah I posted it here first. Accessing wow's forums from my phone sucks. Still waiting.

Iowa here, not able to connect, friend in RI is able to though, but whatever.
    "For if men needed speech in order to learn to think, they had a still greater need for knowing how to think in order to discover the art of speaking"

So I retract the eartquake idea (seemed probable) =P but I still hold to the fact that it is not directly Charter when so many other service providers are having the same issue and when some Charter subscribers are on and playing just fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    same problem :x. i'm also in the stl area with charter as my isp. boo!
    archdruid valentyne -- kel'thuzad, us | RP & M+ PVE

Duluth, MN
    Charter
    Unable to connect to anything Blizzard. Everything else seems fine. Oh well, time to play Killing Floor.

ok really...so many STL players...what yous wanna raid while we wait! XP

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMeister View Post
    With Charter also, but not sure it is their issue. My traceroute stops with 206.111.5.190.ptr.us.xo.net [206.111.5.190]
    Exact same time out point here.

Everyone with Charter, please call and report the issue. The more that report, the quicker this gets escalated: 800-211-4450

Quote Originally Posted by irrelavant View Post
    Duluth, MN
    Charter
    Unable to connect to anything Blizzard. Everything else seems fine. Oh well, time to play Killing Floor.

come over to my house. we can play the wii together.

Post on the Blizzard forum:

"Just called charter. They also have 100% packet loss to battle.net and worldofwarcraft.com. They escalated when i told them at&t works fine. Waiting on call back." "
    Hm. Well let's hope for the best here.

I've never had this happen before so I'm slightly confused.