10+ Year Old Account

Post Guild lvl 10 backs

Hello my Guild is soon lvl 10 and im wonder whicht rep you need to haven for buy the backs thx!!!

It shows you in your guild window under the rewards tab. If it doesn't have a required reputation standing, you can purchase it at any level.

Deleted
    Exalted! Well for goblins no mater we get 20% discount from the price always
    Anyway the item cant ask any reputation coz you maybe will use it on character who even isnt in that guild
    Last edited by mmoc2b5ad7a33a; 2011-01-08 at 01:12 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaxio View Post
    Exalted! Well for goblins no mater we get 20% discount from the price always
    Anyway the item cant ask any reputation coz you maybe will use it on character who even isnt in that guild
    Wrong on both counts. They require honored to buy, but not to wear.

(sorry to hijack this thread, but the question was answered by SeabeastRivin)

Is there an easy way to get guild rep? I've been friendly for weeks and ever running heroics with guildies hasn't yielded much. Anyone know a good quick way to get guild rep?

Quote Originally Posted by notbob View Post

Is there an easy way to get guild rep? I've been friendly for weeks and ever running heroics with guildies hasn't yielded much. Anyone know a good quick way to get guild rep?
    I believe you need about 4/5 guildies to get guild rep in dungeons.
    ANyway - there are only two ways:

Questing (aprox 40 rep per quest)
    and Guild heroics (95 rep per boss, usually multiplied by 3 for some reason)

Quote Originally Posted by notbob View Post

Quests give you a decent amount of guild rep and they are many :P just make sure you stop questing when you get to your weekly cap, any quest turned in will be a waste.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Hemet was behind Garrosh's escape and time travel just so he could hunt big game on old Draenor.

Quote Originally Posted by A Forum Troll View Post
    I believe you need about 4/5 guildies to get guild rep in dungeons.
    ANyway - there are only two ways:

Questing (aprox 40 rep per quest)
    and Guild heroics (95 rep per boss, usually multiplied by 3 for some reason)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marahdeka View Post
    Quests give you a decent amount of guild rep and they are many :P just make sure you stop questing when you get to your weekly cap, any quest turned in will be a waste.
    Good to know, thanks folks

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SeabeastRivin View Post
    Wrong on both counts. They require honored to buy, but not to wear.
    well i talked to a gm and he says Friendly is that true?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zrubban View Post
    well i talked to a gm and he says Friendly is that true?
    It was honored last I checked. They might've reduced it to friendly, but I haven't heard of it.