Deleted

Unlucky/lucky or being fucked over.

So... The air elementals in The Vortex pinnacle have a high drop chance of dropping volatile air right?
    i went there, solod all the trash up until the pack before the first boss and i got
    0 volatile air
    4 Darksky treads

i dont care about the boots even tho they are rare, vendor trash or for DE.

I wanted the volatile air.

am i unlucky lucky or being fucked over?

Deleted
    I think you're just unlucky :-(

http://www.wowhead.com/item=52328#dropped-by

Deleted
    the coin drop was ok but it was not enough to buy me som air... god i need that air for my engineering pet! >

Same.. I've gone with grps and they have looted 10's, if not 100's of them.. I haven't... got.. a. Single one... "can't" try it out more tho. Tierd of Hc's and my guild isn't starting to raid till wednessday.. O.o

I would say you just unlucky, but same with me, so gotta vote that a GM is having a laugh stalking you in doungens!!!

/water

I figured i'd post in this just because of the title

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    How unfortunate.

Have a friend or someone from trade transmute you some volatile life out in Uldum.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenGirl View Post
    I figured i'd post in this just because of the title
    You've been 'Fucked over' by the dude bending over above the right side of your avatar, THAT IS HORRIBLE...

Deleted
    Just solod it again with leads to run nr 5 without any volatile airs...

SuX fOr YoU BroSePh
    Beta Club

do you solo it on heroic tho ?

Drop rate for normal is really low

ive done around 20 heroics in there since i dinged 85. and ive got 11 air total. From 3 heroics. the tank and healer i run with get 5-10 EACH RUN

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    do you solo it on heroic tho ?

Drop rate for normal is really low

ive done around 20 heroics in there since i dinged 85. and ive got 11 air total. From 3 heroics. the tank and healer i run with get 5-10 EACH RUN

i solo on normal, the drop rate should still be better then the air elementals in Orsis but i farmed them now for a little while and got my air needed. still pisses me off since elites in general should have better drop rate.