Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Wanting to buy spectral tiger

Hi just wondering if anyone has a spectral tiger for sell if you do so,msg me with the amount of gold you're selling this awesome mount for

Deleted
    Your aware that the card costs's anywhere between £600 and £900 on ebay right? I don't think theres an amount of gold anyone would sell it for.

are u sure you want one I mean $800 is a lot of money and besides its a virtual tiger. Goto wow mounts and find a cool mount except the spec tiger, and just farm it in game and and they have a spec wolf and horse from tol barad takes about a week and a half of dallies to get it.

http://www.wowtcgloot.com/reins_of_t...tral_tiger.htm

Somewhere about 6-800 US dollars

Let's use the conversion 30 bucks for 10k gold, so at the least you're going to be paying 200k gold, probably much more than that due to the convenience of getting it traded in-game vs. buying the card yourself, plus the risk to the seller due to WoW gold being slightly less liquid than US currency (lol)
    I'd expect people to be asking more in the realm of half a million, tbh

EDIT- just to be clear, I don't have one. I'm giving you an estimate on how much gold you should expect to fork over.
    Last edited by Ciah; 2011-01-08 at 01:52 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahippo View Post
    We are gunna use some dust brown to paint some happy little tornados here, and one more here. Then we are going to use some white to paint happy little wind blasts here. Just dab the brush along the base of al akir, and there you have it. THE GAYEST FIGHT EVER

Eh ur probably gonna be doin some ebay camping on this one, cas i dont think the card is even in print nemore, ive played for 5 years now and ive only seen 3-4 of them, also go with the tol barad steed, its cooler looking than da domb buyabley hoursey

Quote Originally Posted by Sableye View Post
    Eh ur probably gonna be doin some ebay camping on this one, cas i dont think the card is even in print nemore, ive played for 5 years now and ive only seen 3-4 of them, also go with the tol barad steed, its cooler looking than da domb buyabley hoursey
    Lol I would go with the steed if I was alliance.............spectral wolf is ok,but just reminds me of AV wolf.....soooo ya ;l

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Obviously nobody read OP, he said he wanted to buy it with gold...

No joke, someone sold one on our AH about 3 weeks ago for 75k. I wish to shit I would have seen it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiverexqt View Post
    Obviously nobody read OP, he said he wanted to buy it with gold...
    And half the people in the thread replied with the conversion to gold just to give him an idea if he can afford it. Maybe he can, there were people with ~600k at the end of BC so if he was good at playing the AH he can maybe get it for gold.

---------- Post added 2011-01-08 at 02:53 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by panonadin View Post
    No joke, someone sold one on our AH about 3 weeks ago for 75k. I wish to shit I would have seen it.
    Are you sure it wasn't the normal one without armor? Because that's... well, less awsome.

Man, buying anything like that, for that much, for a game is just a huge waste of money. Even the pets and mounts from the blizzard store. -.-

I would recommend just using a Black Skeletal Horse and riding naked like I do.
    Last edited by Youarefired; 2011-01-08 at 03:01 AM.
    "It's clear this is another bash Apple thread. Such things are not conducive to a good discussion."

WRONG! Those are the BEST discussions!

There used to be a TCG board on the official forums where people would buy and sell mounts for gold all the time.

Swift Spectral was going for about 250k in Wrath, with the inflation in Cata I could see it easily going up to 400k.

Personally, I purchased a Blazing Hippogryph for 100k a few months ago, and it's the most awesome mount in the game IMO.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Youarefired View Post
    Man, buying anything like that, for that much, for a game is just a huge waste of money. Even the pets and mounts from the blizzard store. -.-

I would recommend just using a Black Skeletal Horse and riding naked like I do.
    There's a hunter on my realm that has literally everything you can ever have. He's from the same country as me and were on other realms together so we talked a bit. He's spent literally over 10 thousand euros on wow and he says he does not regret it. I understand him tho, some people get enjoyment out of a lot of things so why would it matter so much? I myself like old coins and I know I have a pretty nice collection wich doesn't serve an actual purpose but... I do.
    I guess people get easily distrac OMG SHINY THING!

people sell them all day long on my server for 100k gold a pop many mounts are sold on sargeras the blazing hipogryph sells for 150k thats the most expensive so to all you kids saying omg its 800 euros good luck blah blah let me just inform you noone buys them for that price

In theory, if you can get these mounts for 100k on your server, server transfer to a low pop server, sell it for 400k there, and then (this is the iffy part) sell your WoW gold in exchange for US dollars, you could make a few hundred per mount doing that 0_o certainly enough to finance your subscription to Blizz for a year or so

Being the middleman is nice like that I guess
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahippo View Post
    We are gunna use some dust brown to paint some happy little tornados here, and one more here. Then we are going to use some white to paint happy little wind blasts here. Just dab the brush along the base of al akir, and there you have it. THE GAYEST FIGHT EVER

Quote Originally Posted by Relent View Post
    Your aware that the card costs's anywhere between £600 and £900 on ebay right? I don't think theres an amount of gold anyone would sell it for.
    Saw one on my realms AH for 300k.
    But your eyes are drawn of charcoal they're black they're so cold they're so imperfect because they see a sleeping world where waking isn't worth it

Quote Originally Posted by Ichiago View Post
    There's a hunter on my realm that has literally everything you can ever have. He's from the same country as me and were on other realms together so we talked a bit. He's spent literally over 10 thousand euros on wow and he says he does not regret it. I understand him tho, some people get enjoyment out of a lot of things so why would it matter so much? I myself like old coins and I know I have a pretty nice collection wich doesn't serve an actual purpose but... I do.
    I guess people get easily distrac OMG SHINY THING!
    A coin collection will last much, much longer than this game ever will.
    "It's clear this is another bash Apple thread. Such things are not conducive to a good discussion."

WRONG! Those are the BEST discussions!

Burning steppes EU had one on Ah for 160k a week or so back. havent seen it since (wasnt the swift one but guess it doesnt matter "too" much now).
    i dont think it was baught i was just about able to afford it with a small loan off a friend but changed my mind xD (was going down to "Short" ah time whilst i was deciding).
    GL if your search for one though if i was to guess i reckon youd be paying a good 250k+, maybe getting something to trade might lower that down a lot (shadowmorne chest mount/tabbard, iv seen a few people willing to trade things like that+ gold on the old forums)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Youarefired View Post
    A coin collection will last much, much longer than this game ever will.
    Still it's about what people get enjoyment out of. People get excited over things some might find odd or useless or just not worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by tinyqt View Post
    people sell them all day long on my server for 100k gold a pop many mounts are sold on sargeras the blazing hipogryph sells for 150k thats the most expensive so to all you kids saying omg its 800 euros good luck blah blah let me just inform you noone buys them for that price
    Ok, tell me on what realm you are and I will offer anyone who has it 100 euros or 100k gold. Don't give me shit, I know ~12 people in game and 3 in real life that got them from e-bay for almost that price.
    Last edited by mmocc6bc6f6fc2; 2011-01-08 at 04:05 AM.

I've seen about 10 of these on ah for under 100k in the past year...what are you people talking about half a million...?
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

I've also thought about buying a "shiny" rare mount from the TCG but since cata came i never really use ground mounts. Get me Dark Phoenix in half a year or something and ill got my mount for the rest of my wow career.

-Huntingbear