Human DK Character Screen

As a human DK it looks extremely stupid to go into a Fisticuffs stance after doing the blood rune thing in the character select screen. I'm posting here to see if anyone here feels the same and maybe get an animation that doesn't jam a 2H sword in our eye every time we log in. Maybe Blizz will hotfix this small but annoying detail. Hopefully a simple battle stance crouch.

So you want Blizzard to remove Human DKs? I'm all for it!

(seriously, I see that animation less than once a week, couldn't care less about it actually, but iirc all of the animations look stupid at best)

Wow trolled by an immature Moderator.

Way to include yourself in a post that does not involve you. Instead of being satisfied with broken graphics why not report them as you see them. Even if you are the only person who posts please keep the meaningless DK hate out of the DK forum. Use your brain for once.

Quote Originally Posted by Lastlivingsoul View Post

Way to include yourself in a post that does not involve you. Instead of being satisfied with broken graphics why not report them as you see them. Even if you are the only person who posts please keep the meaningless DK hate out of the DK forum. Use your brain for once.
    Now who's being hateful?
    Gz taunting a moderater

Also, who cares about login animations -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lastlivingsoul View Post

You're way butt hurt about that. It was a joke, and him saying that it doesn't really matter. If you don't want to see it just hit enter real quick. That simple.

Deleted
    GEEZUS

So what if it's a Moderator, he's human, he's allowed to do it.