Thread: Justice Points?

Justice Points?

What do i do with them?

I'm capped at 4k and i don't have anything to spend them on...
    Is it just bad design or are they adding something later?

Heirlooms.

Or there's a mammoth you can get for a little over 2k, if you're into mammoths.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can buy off spec gear. When the new raid tier comes, you will be able to buy ilvl 359 epic items with them.

Bad design, best you can do is buy the offhand 2.6 axe and sell for 26g.

A whopping 26g for all those JPs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleguy
    Hi, my druid is currently lvl 75 and i'm going for resto at lvl 80, so my question is, what is the most used resto healing rotation?.

Deleted
    Justice Points are meant to be to get you up to speed with the current tier. When a new tier comes out, the items at the Valor Vendor is removed to the Justice Vendor.

There's mounts and Justice Points to be got from Justice Points, but if you already have all that, you don't have any need for Justice Points anymore.

EDIT: Like in the Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King, gems will most likely become available for Justice Points at some later point(tier 13 would be my guess, then tier 14 for epic gems)

Second edit!

The reason there's not so much from Justice Points, is because you need to go over to Valor Points when you're finished with them.
    Last edited by mmocad36d6f61e; 2011-01-08 at 10:45 AM.

Deleted
    You can buy Windslicer to vendor for pro golds if you don't want to waste JP gained in the random heroic.

Buy heirlooms, buy every frikkin' heirloom. And i am impressed if you got 22 Heirloom items that cost about 2,1k-3,5k

Quote Originally Posted by Eleri View Post
    Heirlooms.

Or there's a mammoth you can get for a little over 2k, if you're into mammoths.
    Where can you get that mammoth? :|

Edit: Vendor in Dalaran