Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I think they should go back to normal being like childsplay and keep Heroics... hard.

Quote Originally Posted by TobiasX View Post
    I suspect you started playing in Wrath of the Lich King. Heroic dungeons during The Burning Crusade could easily wipe players in Tier 5 loot (the second tier of raid gear for the expansion) if you didn't use crowd control and a lot of us actually liked that level of difficulty. As specific examples I clearly remember wiping in both Shattered Halls because we messed up CC on one of the early packs and Botanica just because we pulled too many mobs. You mess up: you wipe; that's fine. Yes, there were some walkovers (I seem to remember Ramparts being one of them) but there were also some very challenging fights in heroic dungeons for the larger portion of the expansion. You were introduced to the wrong version of 'Heroic' with regard to 5-mans.

I am nowhere near competing with the best players in the world, in terms of raid progression or individual skill, but I've done every heroic except deadmines since launch and if people don't want a challenge then that's their problem.
    How can you talk about TBC heroics and not mention Heroic Shadow Labs?! The room before the 2nd boss was a CC bonanza ... and half the time a sneaky rogue patrol mob would sneak up and start shanking the healer right after the trash pack was pulled.

I had a person in my random the other day /cheer at me when I said, "let me know if you want something hexxed or an elemental cc'd". The biggest problem is that people out there seem to have completely forgotten that they have cc, since it wasn't widely used last expansion - if at all. I've seen a mage who was told to sheep something say "gimme a sec, don't have it on my bars." Same for a warlock with banish. It's tough now. I like it that way. Granted, it does occasionally make the RDF an exercise in patience, but eventually people will get enough rep to buy better vendor gear, and hopefully learn how to play their class to the fullest.

Gratz to everyone!!!

The Daily Blink FTW. I always get a good chuckle from it.
    Karma always has the last laugh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aww, the link for Pulveriser's guide is broken Now I'm a sad panda. Ohh well... I found it here

The link to Pulveriser's Guide to Cataclysm Warrior Tanking! seems to be broken. I'd post the correct one if I could.

Nice guides idd! Thanks for the up!

Quote Originally Posted by ZEROWASHU View Post
    No Blizzard did something wrong, not the players.

We have forever been told that Raids are where you go for challenges, Heroics and Regular Instances are for those who either did not like to raid, could not raid because of outside reasons, or just could never get down the mechanics.
    Are you high? Did you ever step foot into a BC heroic? Those things were NOT for people who didn't know what they were doing.

Hell, did you ever step foot into Strat or Scholo or BRD back in Vanilla? Cata Heroics are no harder than those were back then.

Look, just because Wrath Heroics could be soloed by most classes at the end of the expansion doesn't mean that 5-mans have always been face-roll.