Deleted

Cataclysm stat weights?

Been looking for some info on stat weights after cata but haven't found any numbers at all. As far as I know, Hit>Agi under hitcap, then agi, mastery, crit and haste. But numbers?? You know like one point of agi is worth 25, one point of mastery 15 etc. Need it so I can load it into addon pawn that tells me which Items I need or greed. Anyone?

Deleted
    Agi>Hit>Crit then haste and mastery. You need to aim for a 1.66s cast time on CoS, if you are above that haste > mastery, if you are under 1.66 mastery>haste.

The point values for stat weight jump around quite a bit based on your current stats. From reading other posts and playing on FD, it seems that values per additional point fall in the range of (assuming at hit cap) the following list. Use FD with your current gear to get more exact results.

Agi: 2.6 ish

Crit: .75 ish

Mastery: .55 ish

Haste: .40 ish

Agility is actually more valuable than hit, even below cap. It's just that good.

Agi > hit til capped > haste til 1.66 second CS cast > crit > mastery

agility is king hit follows closely until it is capped you dont need haste after 1.66 second cobra shot cast time crit is number 2 stat if you are hit capped and haste is at the 1.66 second cast with mastery being the number 3 stat.