10+ Year Old Account

Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Archaeology (28 Guides)

Last edited by Emeralde; 2011-01-08 at 10:21 PM.

Associate Professor Emeralde ~ fire-starter, flower-picker, potion-brewer, and artifact-finder

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for compiling these guides, now it's so much easier to find information.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Deleted
    Awesome, saves me a lot of googling!

Really great compilation. Thanks for taking the time to do it. Gonna sticky this so people might look through them before starting the same thread over and over again.

Deleted
    Thanks for the guide's

Hardcore post, dood.

I have a question about archeology. I have solved 1365 artifacts. I have always gotten x3, x4, or x6 fragments per dig. Is x5 not possible? I pay very close attention when i dig.

Nope, it's indeed not possible, unless you're a Dwarf. Dwarves seem to get 4 (or 3?), 5 or 7 fragments due to their racial bonus to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    im undead and i got 5 fragmets
    Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus Latinus alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes!

Quote Originally Posted by Riffo View Post
    im undead and i got 5 fragmets
    You get 5 instead of 6 fragments at lower levels of arch (I think pre-375 or something). At least, I'm fairly certain you do, as I remember getting 5's then they suddenly disappeared as 6's appeared.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    SOFTWARE VERSIONS SOMETIMES SKIP NUMBERS. THANK YOU.