Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Tauren Paladin
    And you can't see when he's bubbled Happened to me last night in arena Bubble was in him not around him
    And if they fix this I'm going to laugh my ass off... Imagine how it will look like.. did you? Like a giant balloon who's going to fly away in just few seconds

Tauren Rogue
    Draenei Rogue
    Orc Priest
    Gnome any class or spec or in pvp or rp or anything
    Draenei Warlock
    Tauren Warlock
    Undead Druid
    Last edited by jtstormrage; 2011-01-14 at 09:29 AM.

Deleted
    Tauren being any cloth class. A huge cow running around in a dress looks stupid.

I don`t get what's with the anti-gnome stuff aside to tank stuff. Although this is fantasy stuff, some are forgetting that gnomes can be mischievous too, so seeing a fiendish rogue is not impossible. The problem about gnomes in general is probably caused by the fact that everything is toony. If I could, I'd make them a bit more wicked (as a sub-option) - but there we'd go again with the mmorpg suggestion bomb.

And trolls are similiar. Yes they are tall, but there is nothing wrong with them being rogues.

Tauren on the other hand is nonsense somewhat - which could actually lead to an even more "ridiculous" fact.
    If Tauren can become both priest and paladin, then Gnome could too - If you`re molested by "The Light" then pally/priest should be obtainable ;P

Also, afaik, death doesn´t care about races so I suppose that is why you see all races viable for DK. Can`t complain about that one now

Sorry for the logic bomb btw. I am not taking anything in defense nonetheless. Blizzard and WoW Lore is confusing for me.

I dont know if Troll Druid was a smart move. They are into the mojo thing, but ffs that is going too far.
    Considering Goblin Shaman, I guess Blizzard looked at Warhammer and thought "hey, lets have goblin shaman too!".

I must say, Warhammer Onlien Goblin Shaman and Greenskins in general >>>>>> WoW Goblin Shaman - starting with the naming of all spells.

Tauren Priest I mean cmon how is it even possible? They looks so strange imo

10+ Year Old Account
    Tauren Priest and Paladin have Lore behind them, But Shadow priest makes no sense, It's just there for gameplay, makes no lore sense at all.

---------- Post added 2011-01-14 at 08:17 AM ----------

Tauren Paladins and Priests are SUNWALKERS, Druids who take power from the sun. You had from fucking 3.3 to learn this and you still don't know it?

15+ Year Old Account
    Goblin Holy Priest - A race so corrupted with profit and money, can't be a holy priest...unless its for the money of the believers :P They are fake i tell you, i won't be surprised if i inspect a goblin holy priest and see his gear full with engineered holy power devices :P

Oh man i have to comment on this
    Tauren Paladins and Priests are SUNWALKERS, Druids who take power from the sun. You had from fucking 3.3 to learn this and you still don't know it?
    SO NIGHT RAID RUNS ARE OFF FOR TAUREN PALADINS AND PRIESTS?

goblin shaman - i love how they scream when you cut them

*runs off to cut more goblins*
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Deleted
    Night Elf mage makes my eyes bleed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowsftl View Post
    Troll priest. "Light be wit ya mon"
    Zabra Hexx would like a word wit'cha mon. Not to mention Lukou.

I'm a bit bothered by Tauren Shadow priests. They're not Twilight's Hammer, so they have no excuse for using shadow magic.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Zabra Hexx would like a word wit'cha mon. Not to mention Lukou.

I'm a bit bothered by Tauren Shadow priests. They're not Twilight's Hammer, so they have no excuse for using shadow magic.
    Same with gnome shadow priest.

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Well... Gnome priest = Medics = Field doctors.
    So... Shadow priests = Evil medics = Evil Doctors = Dr. Evil?
    Wouldn't a tauren priest (Seer) be an Evil seer, Corrupted? Also there is a tauren in a cave in mulgore working with the twilight.

Orc mages because it's awkward.

Undead and goblin priests because their races are so corrupted, it's hard to imagine them focusing so much on the Light.

Orc rogues because THEY CAN'T MOVE THAT FAST.

Night elf mages because it's wrong. I've been Horde for years now, but my first main was a night elf druid. Leveling all the way up, all I heard from them was how bad arcane magic was.

Gnome Warlock... it uses Metamorphosis and is just as tall as a Orc Warlock in Metamorphosis, HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN!?!?

10+ Year Old Account
    Worgen Death Knights don't make any sense.

15+ Year Old Account
    tauren priest, orc mage

gnome mage, gnome warr, gnome pala, gnome shaman, gnome hunter, gnome druid, gnome priest, gnome deathknight and gnome rogue.

gnomes should be vanity items !!!!

Deleted
    Worgen Death Knights.
    You were behind the Walls during the Scourge Invasion.

Allthough Bilgewater Death Knights are wrong for pretty much the same reason, at least Goblins get around a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stirgid View Post
    Worgen Death Knights.
    You were behind the Walls during the Scourge Invasion.

Allthough Bilgewater Death Knights are wrong for pretty much the same reason, at least Goblins get around a lot.
    Worgen are supposed to be immune to all of the Lich crap.

Deleted
    Tauren priest