You can only queue for 2 bg's at a time

Anyone else getting this error message?

Also, is anyone else sitting in queue for what seems like an infinite amount of time after your first bg?

its not an error.

So if I queue for one Battleground and I get the error saying that I can only queue for two, that's not an error?
    Check out my expansion concept, World of Warcraft: Whispers of Madness
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Brittle Bones now has a 50% chance to turn the target into a purple-wearing supervillain.

its not an error.
    Actually it is, he just didnt explain it. Basically you queue for 1 BG, but it doesnt let you queue for anymore regardless. I get in on Blackrock US, so I'm not to sure if its limited to certain realms / BG-Locations. Also yeah, It is nearly double the estimated queue time once I do my first one.

Deleted
    I'm getting this crap all the time now, I queue for WSG and then when I queue for AB It say's that "You can only queue for 2 bg's at a time" while i'm only in queue for WSG! What am I doing wrong?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I had a similar problem a while ago (like a week after Cataclysm release) but it worked the next day

Quote Originally Posted by Lopiak View Post
    Actually it is, he just didnt explain it. Basically you queue for 1 BG, but it doesnt let you queue for anymore regardless. I get in on Blackrock US, so I'm not to sure if its limited to certain realms / BG-Locations. Also yeah, It is nearly double the estimated queue time once I do my first one.
    my mistake.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, this is happening to a lot of people, myself included. I cannot queue for more than one BG. The first queue goes at the advertised time. If I queue again, all subsequent queues take 2 to 3 times as long -- if not more.
    EverQuest, City of Heroes, Star Wars Galaxies, EverQuest II, World of Warcraft, Guild Wars, Star Wars TOR, Guild Wars 2, Rift.

Had it happen to me once randomly, when trying to queue for one BG. Relogged, all good. The infinite BG queue has happened to me many times. Left que and came back in, all good.

Deleted
    Have had this error message ever since cata started as have many of my friends. Have given up on being able to queue for 2 bgs at once =)