Quick question (sorry if it has been answered before)

Is the Firelands going to be the only raid content in patch 4.1? cause if so wtf Blizzard? i thought huge 12 boss instances were off the drawing board, and if there are only 6 bosses then wtf blizz how long do you expect us to spend on this content 2 weeks?
    IT DOTH BE DOOMSDAY! QUICK WHERES THE PIE!!!

Why are you asking blizzard a question on the MMO-forums?

He's asking if anyone know if some has changed or been totally scrapped, as far as i know nothing has. we still dont know if Firelands being the only 4.1 raid, as far as we know it might even be some Naga raid comming.

All we know is that Firelands will almost definitely be 4.1. As for what else, we have no idea.

Things you did stupid:

1. Wrong forum. This is not a Blizzard forum and the playerbase knows even less than the CMs.
    2. Cataclysm is still fresh, there is no way you've cleared it already.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    He's asking if anyone know if some has changed or been totally scrapped, as far as i know nothing has. we still dont know if Firelands being the only 4.1 raid, as far as we know it might even be some Naga raid comming.
    this, yes i was asking the community not blizzard themselves, was asking if anyone knew
    IT DOTH BE DOOMSDAY! QUICK WHERES THE PIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hoothor View Post
    Is the Firelands going to be the only raid content in patch 4.1? cause if so wtf Blizzard? i thought huge 12 boss instances were off the drawing board, and if there are only 6 bosses then wtf blizz how long do you expect us to spend on this content 2 weeks?
    Don't worry, you'll still be working on Tier 11 content at that point.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu