Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

You were just in a TERRIBLE accident! But...

On your way to work today, a group of highway bandidos beat you with a bicycle pump, destroying your entire body! The horror, the horror! Luckily, a team of scientists decides to invest any ammount of money to repair you and make you a superhuman. You can replace any and all appendages with anything you wish (except for new regular versions of those appendages). The scientists want this to be a ground-breaking experiment, so will only give you wacky and wild new pieces. Make your pick!

I choose baseball bats for legs, 1 squid arm, and 1 lobster arm. I also get Spongebob's laugh. I can win any fight, satisfy any woman, and do whatever a squid/lobster/baseball bat can do. I DEFY you to pick a more incredibly combination.

Deleted
    I'd turn myself in a robot that has a gigantic cleaver as a right hand, and a nail gun as my left hand. I also shoot lazer eyes that freeze and burn people AT THE SAME TIME! I can also fly, swim, float, be a boat, turn into cars and firetrucks. And i'm pro a ski-ing.

i choose pogosticks for legs, to bounce around faster
    i'd choose hydraulic lifts for arms, to have super-human strength
    i'd choose a bodybuilders torso(not the overly pumped ones, just a slightly pumped one), so i am no longer fat
    Quote Originally Posted by spiny View Post
    I always mean to get around to doing Archaeology but something always comes up. Like anything. Anything at all. Mowing the lawn. Eating glass for others' amusement, watching my cat clean its butt, etc.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)

Greg "Ghostcrawler" Street is the lead systems designer on World of Warcraft. He has four dogs: three epic retrievers and one green terrier suitable for disenchanting.

id have a circular saw on my left arm and a grenade launcher on my right arm and my legs would be like the bad guys on MGS4 (those robotic ones)
    <start epic wow theme>
    A world of limitless adventure. We cast the lords of shadow and flame back into the abyss.
    <more epic wow theme>
    We held the line against the rising tide of death itself.
    <epic music peaks>
    We have endured the breaking of the world.Now we face the Destroyer and we will end him.
    <cue Bennny Hill music>Pandas! Pokemon!

10+ Year Old Account
    Black hole for a face, octopus/squid tentacles for lower body.

/Nyralathotep <3

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    You know the stretchable guy from fantastic four? Yeaah!! 60" of pain

10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone loves squid tentacles! Maybe I'll add in a flame thrower left arm, and a fire-extinguisher right arm. Solve any problem!

think chainsaws on the albows and knees will be usefull

I would choose an elastic body able to stretch hundreds of feet, but also with immense strength, strong enough to lift a semi without hassle. And for my legs, I would want to be able to run 300 miles per hour, being able to intercept people or make a quick escape would be handy, plus you wouldn't need a car. I would also want night vision eyes with the ability to zoom in like binoculars. For ears I would want to be able to hear whispers from hundreds of feet away. It would make flirting with chicks much easier because if you can hear them calling you sexy or nice or something, then you can skip a couple steps. My nose would also be able to smell stuff that a normal person can't smell, for example carbon monoxide. My skin would also be fire retardant.
    Last edited by muto; 2011-01-09 at 02:31 AM.

My chest cavity would be a cupboard, that's for sure. I'd also have my 'skull' made of a gladiators helmet and my eyes would be similar to robocops <3. POGO STICKS for the legs, you need to have it! My left arm would be a thick chunk of rubber (Think Stretch-arm strong) that could be moulded into lots of different things My right arm would definitely be made of lego, for the option of self reparation!

Sup Yo.

think giant space robot only 40 times bigger... FEAR ME BITCHES

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I'd be Darth Vader

I would get a pocket new little finger that can conjure up money
    I would get a snazzy haircut
    Originally Posted by Archer
    I wanted to make the front door look like a warlock summoning portal, but my wife said something about the neighbors thinking we worship the devil.. or something along those lines. Either way I was told no

I would turn my legs into super-springs.
    I would have one crab claw, and I would have one of those multi-hand clapper things so I could multi-slap people.
    I would replace my head with a Dragon.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm now thinking of having one hand turned into a George Foreman Grill. My chest would have a cannon attached to it so I could win every game of basketball I ever played

To begin with, I'd have a switch behind my right 'ear' that makes me invicible when I flick it on, behind my left 'ear' I would have one that made me invincible, 'god mode' indeed. Now the 'ears' would now be robotic and able to hear however far I need, and through whatever I need them to. My 'hair' would probably be a hologram, which means no more bad hair days, but the top of my head could also be fitted with spikes, in case I need to give anyone a headbutt. The 'neck' would be strechable, in case I need to check out a hole or something. The 'arms' would be Inspector Gadget style, like a pair of Swiss Army knifes, and the 'legs' aswell with wheels added. Oh yeah, I would have have a switch to make wings aswell, or just rocket feet, not sure. And I would convince the professor to keep my middle area as original as possible, wouldn't wanna lose that!

Quote Originally Posted by Wnxcow View Post
    i choose pogosticks for legs, to bounce around faster
    Best idea ever!

10+ Year Old Account

This, for sure =)

brain detonator.

when I see something mindblowingly awesome

*mindblown*
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by raallemmaR View Post
    I'd turn myself in a robot that has a gigantic cleaver as a right hand, and a nail gun as my left hand. I also shoot lazer eyes that freeze and burn people AT THE SAME TIME! I can also fly, swim, float, be a boat, turn into cars and firetrucks. And i'm pro a ski-ing.
    I'd turn myself in a robot that has gigantic cleaver as a left hand, and a nail gun as my right hand. I also shoot rays of love out of my eyes that fills everyone with joy and hug people AT THE SAME TIME! I can also fly, swim, float, be a boat, turn into cars and firetrucks. And i'm a pro a snowboarding.

Also: Go-Go Gadget!
    "When there is an evil justice cannot defeat, what would you do? Would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you carry out your own justice and succumb to that evil?". - Code Geass

Also, here is a link to my Döppelganger ^_^