Frost mage glyphs?

What is the other good mage glyph besides Ice lance and Frost bolt?

Deep freeze, or armor glyph of choice

isint Deep freeze useless in pvp ? ?

I was thinking mage armor since most of the time ur face ageist 1 caster.

didnt realize it was pvp forum, not a mage expert either (80alt) but i would go for molten armor then

There are really only 3 options, Mage Armor (extra mana regen), Cone of Cold (25% more damage on cone of cold) and Frostfire Bolt (Leaves a stacking DoT on target but removes movement speed reduction).

I'd personally go for Cone of Cold seeing as you shouldn't really have mana issues to begin with if you're using mage armor, but that's just me.

PVP: FB, IL, COC.

PVE: FB, FFB, DF.

Don't forget that FFB also increases its damage by 15%.

This is all Prime glyphs BTW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxix
    $15/month, I'M 14 I DO WUT I WANT, I WANNA HAVE A BABY, MAH BABY GUNNA LUV ME

Deleted
    As Tassir said, for pvp you use Frostbolt, Ice Lance and Cone of Cold.

But for pve I'd suggest Molten Armor, Frostfire Bolt and Deep Freeze.

Molten Armor in PvE depends a lot about how long the fight is. In longer fights, Frost Mages need to switch to Mage Armor at low mana for better dps, as switching to Mage Armor is less of a dps loss than using Evocate; of course, this is barring the Evocate major glyph and helping healer mana out by using it. However, if you're keeping Ice Barrier up, you're not going to need as much healing anyway.

So, Molten vs Frostbolt depends on how much use you're getting from Molten, duration-wise. In heroics, Molten is probably fine, but in raids, Frostbolt might be safer for most fights.