On a pale horse.

Hello fellow DK's I recently tested to check if On a pale Horse works or not I let one of my rogue friends use crippling poison on me and I cast chains of ice on him.

Now with on a pale horse is meant to reduce slow affects on you by 30% at 2/2, which means his crippling should go down from 70% to 40% and my Chains of Ice should still be 60% but I still did not out run him, so is any one experiencing the same thing? or does it work fine for you all?

*Edit*

He was a assasination rogue and he has points into Quickening so that might be why, still testing it out with other classes though.
    Last edited by Nawramsti; 2011-01-09 at 11:48 AM.

ummm the talent says it's reducing the DURATION of slow-effects

*facedesk* Never mind I am blind, you all can mock me now X_x how to delete this post.

Deleted
    Also, 30% of 70% aint 40%.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nawramsti View Post
    Hello fellow DK's I recently tested to check if On a pale Horse works or not I let one of my rogue friends use crippling poison on me and I cast chains of ice on him.

Now with on a pale horse is meant to reduce slow affects on you by 30% at 2/2, which means his crippling should go down from 70% to 40% and my Chains of Ice should still be 60% but I still did not out run him, so is any one experiencing the same thing? or does it work fine for you all?

Less WoW and more School young one...