Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalendil View Post
    By your logic every dps class is the same as well, because in the end they're all doing damage in one way or another. Healing just had a complete overhaul and it's fine as it is, if you still think there needs to be yet another overhaul, then maybe healing is not the right role for you.

Besides, the healing on the green drake really sucked, but that;s my opinion.
    Not at all. There's melee dps, combo point dps, caster dps, dps that does more damage against frozen targets, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Neltharia View Post
    Not at all. There's melee dps, combo point dps, caster dps, dps that does more damage against frozen targets, etc.
    Healers have similar mechanic differences. There are mitigation healers, there are burst aoe healers, there are HoT healers, there are combo point healers. Beacon isn't similar to lifebloom, wild growth isn't like prayer of healing, prayer of mending doesn't compare to chain heal, and healing rain is nothing like holy radiance. Every healer has a unique set of tools (baring the three main heals which all serve different functions in different specs), and they feel pretty diverse. You should try playing more than healer class before assuming there aren't any differences.

the only thing I don't like the fact that every class is the same now.

One mana efficent heal.

One big heal.

One group heal.

One fast heal.

Cool?

homogenize much blizzard.

I miss wrath where pallys were primary tank healers, and other classes were primarily raid healers.