Deleted

Mods To Monitor Polymorph And Such?

What is a good mod to monitor polymorph's on a target? specifically one that i have cast on, and are no longer targeting?

focus frame + filter your debuffs

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    focus frame + filter your debuffs
    THIS. But if you absolutely must have something, then get Mage Nuggets.

Quote Originally Posted by Tirsten View Post
    i have had issues with scorchio 2 usually when i am running with another mage... it will show me his sheep instead of mine if he sheeped after me, and sometimes it will lose the sheep all 2gether.... focus frame+debuffs by far is the most reliable

Theres a power aura for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxix
    $15/month, I'M 14 I DO WUT I WANT, I WANNA HAVE A BABY, MAH BABY GUNNA LUV ME

Quote Originally Posted by Tassir View Post
    Theres a power aura for that.
    Could you elaborate? I've been trying to put together an aura for a friend. She wants to track her Repentance, but I can't make the damn thing work.

I personally don't use it. But you could easily use the same debuff tracker that you would use for say, Living bomb, on your focus frame and increase the size of the timer. Works like a charm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxix
    $15/month, I'M 14 I DO WUT I WANT, I WANNA HAVE A BABY, MAH BABY GUNNA LUV ME

Quote Originally Posted by redmund View Post
    Could you elaborate? I've been trying to put together an aura for a friend. She wants to track her Repentance, but I can't make the damn thing work.
    She'll have to repentance her focus to make it work and use a power aura on the focus rather than on self or the target.
    It's the internet. You never know if people are either sarcastic or just bad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by takolin View Post
    She'll have to repentance her focus to make it work and use a power aura on the focus rather than on self or the target.
    This is false. I'm not on my pc ATM but I will post the string in an hour or so.

Mage nuggets has alot of good monitors including spellstealable buffs and polymorph timer.

Quote Originally Posted by OceaNus View Post
    Mage nuggets has alot of good monitors including spellstealable buffs and polymorph timer.
    I don't use the SS one enough, I think I need to resposition it. I really like both of these from scorchio, though. Focus frame is bad in pvp (provided you tie the focus targetted to poly, otherwise that's not really a poly tracker...more of a focus frame CC tracker) if you need to CC someone and have a healer or something on focus for CS. Overlap r bad. I actually just use gladius for interrupts, sheeps, and SS now, though, so I guess i could FF it.