Angry 'Too many attempts' ??

I don't know that is this the right place to post this, but i have no where to go.

Now when I try to login to the us.bnet website to manage my account.
    I always got an error message "Too many attempts error403" ?!?! since the first time i've try to login this morning.
    But, I can login to the game normally. just can't login to the blizzard website( forum, account management, etc )
    and I can't login to the blizzard forum ,so I can't post this there.

I've already tried to login using different accounts and still get the same error.
    I've tried to restart my router and got a new IPaddress and still get the same error.
    also i've tried clear all of my cookies and using other browser, same error.
    I've tried to login with different computer, same error.
    So, I called my brother, that he lives in a different city(but use the same ISP), and told him to login to my account. "He can login" !?!?!
    I don't know what's happening.

So, I had searched for the solution and found that the 'too many attempts' lock will be unlocked after about 1-5hours
    and i have already waited for about 11hours,

does anyone has the solution of this? or any suggestion ?
    Thank you.
    Last edited by boboz; 2011-01-09 at 04:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by boboz View Post
    I don't know that is this the right place to post this, but i have no where to go.

Now when I try to login to the us.bnet website to manage my account.
    I always got an error message "Too many attempts error403" ?!?! since the first time i've try to login this morning.
    But, I can login to the game normally. just can't login to the blizzard website( forum, account management, etc )

I've already tried to login using different accounts and still get the same error.
    I've tried to restart my router and got a new IPaddress and still get the same error.
    also i've tried clear all of my cookies and using other browser, same error.
    I've tried to login with different computer, same error.
    So, I called my brother, that he lives in a different city(but use the same ISP), and told him to login to my account. "He can login" !?!?!
    I don't know what's happening.

So, I had searched for the solution and found that the 'too many attempts' lock will be unlocked after about 1-5hours
    and i have already waited for about 11hours,

does anyone has the solution of this?
    Thank you.
    Contact Blizzard. 1-800-592-5499 - 7AM - 8PM Pacific Time, seven days a week
    ☼Tanks are the earth. Healers are the sun. DPS are the asteroids bouncing around the universe asking if anyone saw how they wiped out those dinosaurs.☼
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    As much as I'd like to screw every single one of you, no, we don't "screw the majority".