Karazhan, not long after hitting Level 70. Incredibly epic environment and i've raided ever since.

Deleted
    Karazhan <3

Either Strath or UBRS, don't remember which. I do remember trying to heal an arms warrior in battle stance though and telling him he was a moron before leaving the group.

Molten Core.
    From the start all the way to the end, including heavy FR gear farming (I was a tank back then).
    Was pretty awesome.
    And Onyxia was included in the week also.

I've been playing for six and a half years and the first raid I ever attended was the Naxxramas of WotLK, and the first and only raid I've ever completed was ToC.

Ice Crown Citadel.
    come at me bros

No I didn't. It was Molten Core. And you can never persuade me to run that horrendous thing of a raid again as a priest.

Renew, flash heal, flash heal, flash heal. Renew, flash heal, flash heal, flash heal. Rinse and repeat for 8 hours total to clear trash and kill baron geddon. Yes~.

The very first I did was UBRS. When I reached 60, Scholo, Strat and co weren't raids anymore. The first real raid I joined was a Zul'gurub. I was unguilded, had been playing with the MT of some somewhat decent guild regularly, so he invited me to fill their roster, and then they guilded me.

I was so excited, and found it so awesome. Cool times.

My first was probably Scholomance 10-man. Oh boy, that was ages ago...

Karazhan and it was a very good representative for the Raiding part of wow for me :P

Deleted
    Kara hands down. Lost tiers and axe cous i didnt know how to roll. To embarrassed to ask anyone in the game too. A thread on wows forum told me how to roll. Now i got a new problem, i dont win any rolls unless im the only one rolling -.-

Edit: joined the grp with full pvp gear. was fun

I started playing during patch 1.11.x so I didn't manage to hit 60 until JUST after TBC dropped, then I had another 10 to go. Obviously, Kara was my first raid. Good times. Since then the only raids I missed out on while they were relevant were T6 (Hyjal, BT), Sunwell, the last half of ICC (I quit the game for about a year. A the time, gating was still in effect and you couldn't get past Saurfang), Firelands and now DS. I quit again back in May after clearing all of the initial raid content of Cata, but quit in May before Firelands. I just renewed about a week before 4.3 and haven't been into DS at all. I'm in no hurry though. I haven't even bothered trying to get guilded again. I'm just gearing an alt and doing some metagame stuff like AH-PvP.

Kara, on my lock, was sooooooo nervous. It was a pug grp we called it after not being able to kill the trash in time 3 times...so bad lol

Serpentshrine Cavern at 70 lvl

Deleted
    i feel way to new... firelands

10+ Year Old Account
    gruuls lair on my all blue geared pally, i felt so cool barely knowing how to play back then...now i just realize how much i sucked lol
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

40 man onyxia, i won the deathbringer AXE 1h on my warrior, its was i think my 2nd epic, i was really happy, this is back when epics were still epic
    Did you see me lay down the law?
    I am the law Givaaaaa!!!!!

Deleted
    UBRS, if you can count that as a "raid". Molten Core shortly after that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    Karazhan. Great place to start
    10 char bla bla

Well I did raid Maraudon when I was a lowbie, but first raid was Molten Core.

10M Scholomance before it got reduced to the 5M version.

And my very first PvP raid was at lvl 13 or so in Ashenvale. Was shitting my pants when I saw my first Moonfire getting shot at us by some elf druid. Didn't even know who the enemy was or what they looked like.