10+ Year Old Account
    The UBRS, LBRS most likely one of the two

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Draahl View Post
    Molten Core 40 man, week one when it opened in EU. Remembering that we had one demand "come with full max level blues or GTFO!
    Shame blues are nearly irrelevant to end game play these days. So easy to get purple letters now they might as well remove gear classifications

Kara back in BC.

Man I was soooo bad back then too. I had no add ons or anything, and I was melee and would constantly attack from the front and break CC(I played Warrior and back then WW was used in our rotation).

But at the same time, I don't think I ever had more fun than when I first started raiding.

Deleted
    I don't remember whether I got into ZG or MC first, it's been too long. A UBRS run was technically my first raid though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Scholo, then UBRS, MC and then Ony.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

10-man LBRS, if I remember correctly. It was also the first time I'd ever used Ventrilo (the group leader talked me through how to set it up). I'd never done anything like that before, and I was really nervous the entire run that I was going to fuck something up. Luckily, the run went fairly smoothly. I think we actually made it all the way through without a wipe.

If you don't count LBRS and want to know my first "big boy" raid, that was probably AQ20. I wasn't a raider in Classic at all, but I played a tank and had a lot of friends in raiding guilds who sometimes looked to me if they were really desperate for an offtank. First time was when they called me in to AQ20. I offtanked for that one scorpion boss and the boss right after him. Did reasonably well, I think (considering how shitty my gear was compared to everyone else in that raid). I had no clue what I was doing, but their main tank was really cool and explained stuff to me on Vent.

First 40-man raid was an Onyxia pug. They already had all the tanks they needed and just wanted to fill spots at that point, so they just told me to stay in my Prot spec, bust out my best damage weapons, go to town on the boss as hard as I could, and not expect a battle res if I died. Didn't have damage meters installed, but I'm pretty sure I was probably near the bottom. I was like....prot spec, in berserker stance, with a mix of shitty DPS gear and halfway decent tanking gear. I totally got carried. :|
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2015-02-03 at 07:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    10 man scholomance /stratholme, 15 man ubrs, then MC
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

Deleted
    ToC was my first raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Paxluminis View Post
    ToC was my first raid.
    astonishing that you still play...

Tanked Zul'gurub. I had the highest +Def so they picked me to tank the bat boss. I was wearing stuff like that quest green from Felwood with +17 Defense and no other stats. We killed her 2nd or 3rd attempt.

My first "raid" was LBRS 10 man, I was 54 or 52 I think. It was so cute, the raid leader (also guild leader and future ZG raid leader) had us practice jumping the chain onto the balcony for future runs.

Deleted
    Southshore
    I was lv 38 alliance noob

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh god, I can't remember..
    First raid I was inside? Probably MC.
    First raid were I was being serious Was Either Ulduar or ToC. Edit: May've been Vault of Archavon..

There is legend that it is when my people's fire were stolen. There was a 23 man raid set to raid and steal the fire back! we found 17 more along the way. and today we call it MOLTEN CORE.

Depends what you mean by raid. 15 man instance, Ubers, ZG, MC, etc.

First raid ever? Phinny raid in vanilla EQ.

If we are talking first raid in wow then it would be MC.

Kara!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

Molten Core, Vanilla. It was fucking mental.

Edit: If we're including stuff like Scholo/UBRS then mine was Scholo.

Does Scholomance count?

Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    Vault of Archavon, shortly before Sartharion. Still miss those places, sadly they stopped making those awesome "1 boss no trash" raids
    They did? Then what are Tarlna, and Drov? And Sha of Anger, Gallion, Oondasta, etc?
    I can teach you how to play, but I can't fix stupid.

Someone screaming about this "Hogger" monster in Elewyn Forest...