Deleted
    Zul'gurub. I was in a Dutch social guild, they were level 70, and I was level 57 (or something) but they 'allowed to come along'. Because they were practically incapable of performing at their level, they sometimes did old-world raids for fun. Despite them being grossly overgeared they still had to explain tactics and even managed to wipe on some bosses.

Once I reached level 70, I did some research on the best-in-slot pre-raid gear I could get (from dungeons, quests etc.), and was the best-geared person in the guild shortly after. I then raided Karazhan with them (horribly slow raidleading, poor performance; only downed the first few bosses). I took it upon myself to assist in explaining the fights and raidleading, since I pretty much knew what to do better than they did. At one point we had a raid without some of the "bad apples" in it. It went really well, and we downed some bosses we never downed before. We went on raiding for a while beyond scheduled raid time, and actually had fun for a change. As a result of this, I was demoted from leading raids, because there was "less bosses left for the second raid that week" due to us going on beyond scheduled raid time. (Bad apples in charge held a grudge for it going so well without them.) I couldn't accept that fun and progress were secondary to raid schedule if everyone in the raid had wanted to continue (as was the case), so I applied for a more 'serious' raiding guild and left on more or less friendly terms. I just outgrew them, they were holding me back.

Ended up in a raiding guild with which I raided Gruul's lair/Magtheridon/SSC/TK, BT and eventually Sunwell (where we stranded and I finally stopped raiding). The raiding period I had with this guild was immensely fun, although I gave up raiding afterwards (don't want to have multiple evenings scheduled while working a day job). It was the most fun I had in the game, I think. Mostly because the raid leaders were great fun (nice guys, Brittish sarcasm and lots of laughs).
    Last edited by mmocbc5645dc6c; 2015-02-04 at 01:39 PM.

Deleted
    molten core , i was idling in blasted lands and i got invited into a guild run who lacked players , later invited to the guild, never considered ubrs scholo or stratoholme raids . (and yet till this day i dont consider 20mans raids
    Last edited by mmoc32ac407789; 2015-02-04 at 01:42 PM.

Deleted
    Stratholmes 10 man. Then Onyxia.

Naxx at level 80. I thought my 2.1k dps was actually good at the time.

For me, Vindicator and Avatar of War. Then right after, snake bosses in SSR. So much fun for my first raid. I was a monk. It was the coolest thing ever and I ever got a piece of loot though I wasn't max level yet. (Everquest).
    100 Subtlety Rogue - Barthilas
    100 Disc Priest - Barthilas

Strat, UBRS or BRD, honestly can't remember.

Deleted
    Kara as a huntard noob, did allright on bosses, especially the theatre wolf/girl thing damn that was fun Only on the optional last boss? flying dragon or something, i almost died not stacking. Then figured out to run and stand where others did.

Deleted
    Not counting ubrs and onyxia and that shit. But i guess my firs real raid was molten core at launch. Favorite raid KARAZHAN 4 lyfe

Technically Stratholme as it was 10 man at the time, clearly remember as I got my shadowcraft pants

Other than 10 man dungeons I pugged the first bosses in ZG and AQ 20 to get a dagger from a quest in Silithus.

My first proper / guild raid in a guild was MC.

Karazhan, started in vanilla just before the xpac hit.

Deleted
    Gruul's lair with my mage.

I was THRILLED when the guild leader decided that he would finally give me a chance.

Old Zul'Gurub.

Deleted
    Blackwing Descent in Cataclysm was my first, as fury warrior.

I was lucky, Karazhan.
    Patch 1.12, and not one step further!

Started in WotLK and the first raid I ever set foot into was naturally Naxxramas. The first raid I ever progressed however was Ulduar.

Stratholme with a 10 man raid. I was level 58, they brought me because I was a warlock and wanted to summon people.

First REAL raid was Molten Core, of course.

15+ Year Old Account
    Scholomance (5 man)
    Stratholme (10 man)
    Upper Blackrock Spire (15 man)
    Molten Core (40 man)
    Zul'Gurub (20 man)

Deleted
    Level 80 naxx, wotlk rookie I guess.

Deleted
    kara or gruul/magteridon, i dont know.