UBRS > Zul'Gurub > AQ20 > MC > BWL > Kara > Gruul > Maggy > ZA > SSC > TK > Hyjal > BT > Naxx ( LK ) > OS > Ulduar > ToC ( Fuckin shit raid ) ICC.

Havn't been raidin in Cataclysm, yet and don't know if it'll ever happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizyu View Post
    MC when I was 58 >>. Dont ask why my guild took me in there lol. Sad thing is I outlived a lot of the 60s on most of the boss fights.
    Those were the circumstances of my first raid, too. They had a few empty spots, so it didn't matter if they dragged along one extra clueless warlock. I actually ended up winning a couple pieces of T1 I couldn't equip yet because the real warlocks all had them. :P

Kinetic is recruiting DPS for mythic raids! (10/10H, US-Alexstrasza Alliance.)

Deleted
    Gruul's Lair with a pug, as a paladin in full greens/blues with the exception of the epic pvp helmet and without a clue of how to play. I had never really done anything hard, not even heroics and I didn't even know what basic stuff like aoe, cc or even ninjapulling meant. So of course, I accidentally ninjapulled the boss before Gruul, wiping the raid and making everybody really angry with me for ninjapulling (which I didn't know what meant) which made me think I was doing good, so I kept saying "ty" every time someone said I ninjapulled. A couple of days after that I said ok to tank the Underbog or whatever it's called, as a ret pala, without tank gear, my only 1h weapon being a healer mace (with no shield...) and still with no clue of how to play (I didn't even know what righteous fury was).

For me my first "actual" raid it was MC and I remember the Felheart Belt dropping off the first 2 mobs (big deal to be able to kill those 2 back in the day) and Group Loot being set as the loot instead of ML and I was a warlock but everyone had to pass on it... And needless to say... I didn't win them

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    Karazhan. Great place to start
    Yep same here, I started on Nightbane and won my first epic, I was stoked.

Zul'Gurub as a feral druid being forced to heal. I was there basically as a walking innervate, which had just become a trainable skill instead of a talent. Up until that point I wasn't allowed in raids at all. Ah, hooray for AH greens, boo at vanilla-style feral for being horrible, yet so fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zul'Gurub, or UBRS if you can count that as a raid. As a resto Shammy.
    Last edited by Kurz; 2011-01-09 at 08:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Naxxramas (Wrath Version)

I remember thinking "Okay this will probably be very hard."

Boy was I wrong.

Ah, the memories of over 20 KT kills and no wins of The Turning Tide.

Karazhan. I was very nervous and thought i was soo cool going with my irl friends who were in all T6. Lets just say i got carried through the under 2 hour run

First raid was at level 30 something raiding Astranaar with a 40 man PvP force and getting owned by the guards first PvE would have to be ubrs.

molten core.. man, that was epic !
    ››yeah, here used to be a signature once. I've must lost it somewhere in the twisting nether... still waiting for the mail from the postmaster.

Tempest keep, I was so proud

Deleted
    With a proper raid group?:/ Was karazhan even though I did do a bunch of ZG/AQ runs back in 60 and some more stuff while i was lvling 60-70

Deleted
    Sadly, naxxramas in 80.

UBRS! Was a blast. MC followed, the BWL... craziness.
    Quote Originally Posted by gookslammer View Post
    Throwing logic at a troll is like throwing bologna at a tank.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually, it was Molten Core. Well, I didn't do much. I was just standing in the corner not getting into combat so I could hit Redemption when needed on my sisters Paladin while she was taking a shower. I didn't pick up the game. I thought it was boring etc etc. The classic WoW hater before even trying it seriously.

But then I picked it up myself once I could actually afford to monthly fee. So, my own, real raid was at last VoA. I loved the aspect of the game so much I just kept on going. Kinda noob since I've just started, but it was very fun.
    Fog the Proven Assailant
    <The Internet People>
    Stormrage EU
    Stream Twitter WeakAuras - discontinued

Deadmines, have a ton of friends that play the game so we did all the 5 mans that were 10 man possible as 10 mans.