Page 2 of 200 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    i dont remember i think it was Kara

Deleted
    Karazhan. Killed first boss and I won the cloth gloves. Then we went to Maiden, wiped few times and raid off.

Deleted
    Was failing as tank in Mc. Good times

Moltencore, listening on vent to the ramblings of skin the dogs lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Archavon, VoA pug.

At the time, I felt so epic. "Wow! There are 25 of us beating the crap out of him, yet his health bar is moving so slowly! Ahh, a cloud! and he is shooting rocks! OMG we killed him! I'm so leet!
    rez plz."

Karazan, and omg was it amazing
    "one never escapes from the compulsion and chance to be powerful" Peter Sloterdijk
    i5-4690k --- ASUS Z97-A --- 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws X 1600 --- EVGA 1080 Ti FTW3

10+ Year Old Account
    lv60 Onyxia's Lair

ToC, when people started to successfully kill the L.K., i was bottom dps and gear, and needed all the plate gear that wasnt int., they let me, they just wanted the weekly raid, and did it all for my sake
    Dwarfs, gods among humanoids, giants among... gnomes...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hitch-hikers' Guide To The Galaxy: Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz
    "Oh freddled gruntbuggly/thy micturations are to me/As plurdled gabbleblotchits on a lurgid bee.
    Groop I implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes. And hooptiously drangle me with crinkly bindlewurdles,
    Or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon, see if I don't!"

Deleted
    I think it was Karazhan

kara, couldnt ask for a better start

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Archavon, VoA pug.

At the time, I felt so epic. "Wow! There are 25 of us beating the crap out of him, and his health bar is moving so slowly! Ahh, a cloud! and he is shooting rocks! OMG we killed him! I'm so leet!
    rez plz."
    It felt like the fight was taking forever.

I had a renew on me at all times so I thought the healers were SOOO amazing

kara

messagetoshort
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

Deleted
    Molten Core on my rogue. I was an officer in my guild and remember getting inappropriately angry at another rogue for using barman shanker and putting bleed debuff on mobs, seeing as the debuff limit was like 28(? maybe less) between 40 people. Looking back I feel slightly silly after realising how retardedly simple mc really was

Karazhan for me, with likely Gruul as second

My first raid was Molten Core, at LVL 56...

My guild had 2 spot left and they brought me for shit and giggles, i remember downing Ragnaros back when he was fucking hard, we were the 4th guild in our server to kill him

BTW UBRS, Scholo and Strat werent raid instances, stop saying those were your first raids lol... yeah i know you could raid em but that's beside the point
    Last edited by Maluko; 2011-01-09 at 05:23 PM.

I believe it was Zul'Gurub. Or actually, it was UBRS but that was more like a dungeon than a raid in my opinion. Even though it needed 10 people I didn't quite get that "raid" feeling from it. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathcrab View Post
    Molten Core on my rogue. I was an officer in my guild and remember getting inappropriately angry at another rogue for using barman shanker and putting bleed debuff on mobs, seeing as the debuff limit was like 28(? maybe less) between 40 people. Looking back I feel slightly silly after realising how retardedly simple mc really was
    I believe it was 8, and later changed to 16.

UBRS in Vanilla, or WSG you could say? :P

10+ Year Old Account
    karazhan i think on my shaman =P jizzed my pantz when i got the idol totem for 20 emblems or what it was

Stratholme 10man.. the awesome days.