Page 10 of 200 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Same as the above, Molten Core was the first raid for me. I was such a scrub back then! Hahaha I miss DKP

Molten Core (or UBRS if that counts), remember wiping on the first giant pull cuz half the raid was lvl 55.

I think it was Onyxia at lvl 58. Being the only dwarf priest in guild had its bright moments.

FC - 2234-7580-4322
    Ingame - Mille
    DS name - Groggen

Quote Originally Posted by Kelwing View Post
    Moltencore, listening on vent to the ramblings of skin the dogs lol
    Thought it was always "don't loot the core hounds", at least not till after whats his name... was never good with the names in there, only remember there being a Core Hound, 4 bosses that looked the same, a giant rock and fire elemental, a rock colossus, and then Rag.

My first raid was either ZG or Ony, can't remember which, just remember getting chewed out because I chose to heal myself in stead of the tank when we were the only two alive(if I didn't heal myself the tank would have died, if I healed the tank I would have died, lose-lose situation).

WotLK version of Naxx.

Deleted
    For The Alliance achievement.. was too much fun and was quite shocked (40 players raiding 1 place!!).

Naxx80 after i dinged.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazia View Post
    UBRS in lvl 60
    This as 10 man and first 40 was one of those outdoor bosses in Silithus for the AQ event.

10+ Year Old Account
    Naxxramas on my level 80 Priest, shortly after I had dinged. It was the weekly quest, we had to kill the Instructor. My mind was completely blown when I saw the HP of the trash, let alone of the boss.

Karazhan. i sucked it because i was young and hadnt read up on anythinhg, but hey, still i came in groups and got some bosses killed.

Deleted
    UBRS 20 man, often did whole runs stealthed just like MC later on. Those were the slacker days.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    naxxramas 3.0 hahah, was such a noob back then, dk ofc

ZG as a Shadow Priest. It failed before we even got past the trash

Either Kara or Gruul's Lair I can't remember.

Karazhan was the first raid I did.

first ever raid was awesome fun , entire guild whole spread of levels non of us maxxed went into permafrost keep corpse recvery took days when the GM made the now legendary quote " f me those doors are big , why do goblins need doors that big?" ofc as it turns out we were right goblins didnt need doors that big but the giants and one pissed off frost dragon lady vox did.

Ubrs 10 man for me, and then Azuregos.

15+ Year Old Account
    UBRS when it was 15 man raid.