UBRS back when it was the first raid.

MC. I was the only warlock in the guild at the time (remember this was 40man raiding). I was extremely lucky that my first run was a loot fest. I had horrible green items and some of my T0 set. After this run I had a good amount of Tier 1. Woot for there not being a token system at the time!

Deleted
    If we're counting Scholomance back when it was 10-man, that. :P
    If we're not counting that but are counting the original UBRS, that.
    If neither of those, Zul Gurub. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Maluko View Post
    My first raid was Molten Core, at LVL 56...

My guild had 2 spot left and they brought me for shit and giggles, i remember downing Ragnaros back when he was fucking hard, we were the 4th guild in our server to kill him

BTW UBRS, Scholo and Strat werent raid instances, stop saying those were your first raids lol... yeah i know you could raid em but that's beside the point
    Well to be fair, back in the day, before Dire Maul, strat, scholo, and brs were 40 mannable, and REQUIRED at least 20 to even have a chance of completing. With the Dire Maul patch they retuned the instances and limited strat and scholo to 10, and BRS to 15.
    Quote Originally Posted by mhp
    Can I give you +1k internetz, Chokaa?

Deleted
    UBRS10 <3 was incredible!

Quote Originally Posted by Maluko View Post
    My first raid was Molten Core, at LVL 56...

My guild had 2 spot left and they brought me for shit and giggles, i remember downing Ragnaros back when he was fucking hard, we were the 4th guild in our server to kill him

BTW UBRS, Scholo and Strat werent raid instances, stop saying those were your first raids lol... yeah i know you could raid em but that's beside the point
    UBRS was always a raid instance allthough I never concidered it to be one. It was always meant for 10 people though most did it with 15.
    Scholo and Strat on the other hand were always 5man though most people did them with 10.

Anyways, back to the point, first raid ever for me would be MC. Remember the progression rate would be something like maybe 1 new boss would go down on a full 4h raid night.
    With the release of Dire Maul it became easier and then with the release of Zul Gurub it became a lot easier due to better itemization.

Quote Originally Posted by Triggers View Post
    Stratholme, when it was 10man. Does that count?
    This. Then it would have been LBRS / UBRS (again, if they count). Then MC. I still have my first raid-epic ever in my bank (Felheart Gloves).

Quote Originally Posted by Ganbai View Post
    Stratholme 10man.. the awesome days.
    This

and UBRS

Scholomance

If you dont count that then it was MC

Kara was mine as well... bear off-tanking with my guild back then. Good times. I did Kara often, but mostly just the first half because I was unavailable for the continuation night. Did a run through it again recently with a couple of 80-85s, was a little sad at how fast stuff went down, since I remember when it was awesome and challenging.

Nagafen, I think!

...or as far as WoW goes, eh. I'm not sure if those 30 man zergs of Strath really count. UBRS was a bit iffy too, but perhaps is worth counting. Onyxia if you don't include either of them. Onyxia was definitely a great start for WoW... way better than most of MC.

Still have fond memories of wearing some FR gear that I had for some MC bosses anyway, surviving (just barely!) her Deep Breaths. Still all these years later that Deep Breath is one of the few boss abilities that really looks and feels menacing. So much fire!

Deleted
    got lucky to hit 60 pre Strath 5-Man Patch
    So i got to do it 1!!! Time as a 10-man Raid. Luky me

icc ...
    im a wrath kiddie

Deleted
    Molton core at level 57 or 58 :P

Im a priest and they allowed me to come allong for the extra dispells and such :P

15+ Year Old Account
    ZG if you don't count UBRS or Strath.

Deleted
    If you don't count the good ol' UBRS it was Molten core, followed by Onyxia.

My first raid was Plane of Fear!

However, it was MC for WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazia View Post
    UBRS in lvl 60
    this.

if you want to be technical, MC. :/

Scholo, however it might have actually been deadmines. I dont remember if i did that as a rais before sxholo.