Karazhan! I created my main character a month before BC was released, so I didn't get to see any content because of the way leveling was back then. Took a while to get to level!

Molten core at level 58 ... I was like wow lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zhalseran View Post
    Molten Core, hours after I hit level 60. The only group stuff I ever did before that was Deadmines and Stockades, so I was completely lost.
    This. We never did get passed Executus.

Molten Core, i was a young fresh face ret pally at level 56, i went in as a healer probably did a terrible job but but i was told i did well. We cleared up to major domo, i picked up my first epic [Shadow Strike] which i loved so much.

yea mine would have been UBRS. the day i hit 60

Well, technically mine was Molten Core, but I was already 70. So Kara.

10+ Year Old Account
    Started this game 6 years ago and when I dinged 60, my guild rushed me through BRD (doing lava jump) to get me attuned to Molten Core, because on that night we had only 38 sign ups and none of them were druids, so they wanted me to go.
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

Quote Originally Posted by Kalhen View Post
    lol... the days that we would actually go in there with 10 people... i miss the old days
    actually, at first you even had 15 people for UBRS if I remember correctly - BRD, Scholo, Strath were 10-mans

OT: my first real RAID was MC, as I didn't consider Strath/Scholo etc as real Raids. By todays standards, yes, those were my first few raids

Molten Core PuG. We even got the first boss down after hours of wiping.

I led a raid group for Tempest Keep - The Eye on my hunter when I was 70 just for the shoulder piece token. I had had no raid experience at the time. Didn't even know what "being saved" was. This was shortly after WotLK came out BTW.

The first raid I did with some experience was Naxx with my guild. =)

Kara.. still my favorite too

BT, the day I hit 70. Idk how I got in their in all greens. I guess good friends

As a healer in a toc 25 that a friend brought me too. We made it to Anub and had some close wipe before the group disbanded. It was extremely exciting and I've been hooked on raiding since.

Mine was LBRS - going for my Dungeon piece on my Shammie - god i hated the gauntlet. But it taught you patience and CC, which we are now seeing again.

See so many people saying KZ. And saying they loved it. I guess I had a good time at first - but then after months of farming the place to gear other sup - man i got to loathe that place. Menagerie - i ended up running with my sound off most of the time.
    Last edited by Traenok; 2011-01-17 at 01:25 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Gruul's lair right after hitting 70. We wiped to HKM 20 times. Good stuff!

Scholomance -- and I lost a roll on the staff with a 1. That's the only time I've ever seen it drop at all.

Scholomance on my 60th undead rogue named Hellion with the guild Wicked Dynasty on Durotan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Karazhan. :3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalhen View Post
    lol... the days that we would actually go in there with 10 people... i miss the old days
    15 actually. So not _that_ old days.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    lvl 60 onyxia during BC as a leveling warrior. I was amazed, never had seen anything like it.

First real raid was naxx 10 during Wotlk. 6 hours it took to clear the whole thing. That got me hooked