10 man stratholme at 55 on my warlock.

I think it was BRD..... either BRD/LBRS/Strat/Scholo.... I'm pretty sure it was BRD, though. I was maybe level 53 at the time. We did a bunch of LBRS, too, getting keys for UBRS, then moved onto doing UBRS a bunch.

Molten Core, however, was my first 40-man raid. Wiped on the first pull, multiple times. I wound up taking a long hiatus, came back and my guild was gone, joined another one that some of my former guildies went to, and that guild progressed from wiping on Luci to killing Rag in ~ a year. Cleared BWL the final full day before BC's launch.

Same guild did Kara more times than I'd like to remember, never killing Gruul or Mag. Kara for over a year = old fast. After ZA was released... it was still Kara, because we couldn't clear ZA.

I later rerolled horde, my first raid as a holy priest was Kara. =\

Kara...I started 2 days before BC got released.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    First raid ever was ZG. Good times were had. Actually had fun playing my shaman back then.

On my Mage it was Kara. Still remember it being such a cool feeling, even if the first time I got in there it didn't go so well. This was shortly after ZA was released. I tried as hard as possible to go back there every week until WotLK to "farm badges" even though it was just because I loved the place.

Then I remember the first time I went to Gruul's Lair. A friend of mine invited me to Mage tank HKM. (I didn't know it at the time), had never been there before, so I remember reading on the fight and was like, holy shit, you seriously want me to do WHAT? Such a cool nervous feeling on that pull/fight.

Scholomance 10 man if you would count that as a raid, or AV if you would count that, first raid in a raid instance would be ubrs or MC.

10+ Year Old Account
    ZG...I had no idea wtf was going on lol. Then I had to take a break (thank you army) and came back to Trial of the Crusader...yeah...
    Last edited by -Raer-; 2011-01-23 at 04:46 AM. Reason: I are bad at spell

KARA, KARA, KARA Kameleon.
    Keep The Beats!

ZG, took 8 hours and then we stopped after like 3 bosses i think

Kara on my warrior, started as a tank and got destroyed by the first boss.

Later on I tanked Prince successfully and moved up to TK/ZA, those where fun times but I had to move on to dps since arms required some pve gear to do anything.

Deleted
    Properly, it was MC....although I didn't really hit "raiding" until TBC

Spent so much time in Vanilla just trying to learn wtf to do =P

Quote Originally Posted by scism View Post
    Gruul's lair, High King Mulguar - as mage tank That was a brilliantly designed fight

Did a bit of kara, but as i didnt get the game till after BT patch (and took a while levelling) didnt get much chance in TBC
    mage/lock tank was a cool mechanic they had in BC raiding...wish it would come back.....gruuls, ssc, BT...all needed these, was alot of fun to do and for me to heal them

Molten Core Vanilla

15+ Year Old Account
    Ubrs or scholo, cant recall which :P

had two felstrikers back then and I was pwning everyone on dps on my rogue.

"Friends don't let friends be gnomes."

15+ Year Old Account
    Kara, in greens.
    What do you think you know and how do you think you know it?

Are you conscious in the sense of being aware of your own awareness?

Deleted
    Blackrock spire I believe. I was summoning ppl for BRD run while another group was doing the same and then we decided to put together those 2 groups and go BRS.

Deleted
    Karazhan, that was very enjoyable raid : no ideas about nothing, just tanking and hoping for some loots : )

Deleted
    MC, at level 58... i was worthless. I got asked to drag an add of some serpent looking like boss up a ramp where a dps camp was... I taunted... turned and ran... got hit from behind... splat.