Kara, wish they would revamp it, was such a fun run.

My first 40 man raid was Onyxia, but I remember the lesser (now considered full raid) UBRS runs.
    When you shoop da whoop, you feel powerful and don't want to lose it, and then a guy in plate armor comes and turns your woop against the shoop, hence, making you got laz0red.

Guild No Quarter - www.nqguild.org

malygos 25 , i ding'd lvl 80 5 minutes before raid starting , and we were 24 so they put me in and ... sadly i did better than much other people who were half epic XD

Deleted
    Kara. As Arms Warrior. It wasent pretty

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thinking my first raid was Onyxia or ZG, started in WotLK, so first raid ive raided at correct time probably was VoA
    Mind Controlling of cliffs since 10/10/10.

Yeh, Im that guy who heals and Shields you, might wanna thank me next time I save you from 5 Hordies.

First raid was UD Strat when it still required 10 people to complete it, then UBRS not long after that. My first "real" raid was Molten Core.

UBRS, shortly followed by a 13man onyxia with a holypaladin as maintank, did not work.

First raid was kara got kick right after horseman because I had no idea what I was doing

Deleted
    MC with my first char - warlock. It was quite a pathetic performance, as I've wiped the entire raid by pulling additional pack. Those 39 ppl weren't somewhat grateful for that. I still can't forgive myself for being such a faceroll scarecrow. Looted my first epic that night though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pixartist View Post
    ubrs, was 10 man back then if i remember correctly, then mc
    was 15 if you go back even further.

my first raid was MC at lvl 59. my guild needed bodies, and there i was. was still fire spec'd too.

L/UBRS, I was like 1 week late to raid Scholomance, before it was turned into a 5 man.

Molten Core, then Blackwing Lair, then AQ Temple, Magtheridon's Lair, Black Temple, dont remember after that

Deleted
    Molten Core. I took over for my sister on trash while she went to the bathroom.

As for on my own characters, Kara. Shadow Priest = free invite.

UBRS

Followed by those 14hr MC runs that kill maybe 4 bosses.

First actual raid, not counting UBRS, or scholo/strat for that matter... Onyxia, which involved shamans hanging out at the back trying desperately to stay out of combat, and the ranged dps failing at jumping on THAT ledge. good times.

Deleted
    Karazhan...

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kara was my first one...didnt know about raiding or had no interest in it till I saw the movie, "Ahn'Qiraj the Movie" by the french guild Empire. I was like wow this looks awesome and I wanted to be a part of it so i talked to my buddy who was in a raiding guild. got an invite and they did weekly Kara runs and took me on it to teach me the ropes of raiding. great time.
    "We are not tools of the goverment or anyone else. Fighting was the only thing I was good at, but at least I fought for what I believed in." -Gray Fox-

Karazhan. This was in 2.4 but our guild was a small (~15 active members at once) social one. We actually had enough lvl70s to make a 10man raid, we didn't care much about raid composition and such, just went there. I played a lock then and I absolutely enjoyed every portion of it. We often had to wait a bit after the boss pulls fot the tank to build up enough aggro, then started DPSing
    Brings back so many good memories.

Edit: I often ran SFK alone if there weren't others to bring back the 'dark, mysterious tower of epicness' feeling; Now I'm in heavens as soloing Kara became trivial
    Last edited by Anya Eversong; 2011-02-03 at 04:22 PM.
    This account is considered as inactive as of 9th feb. 2011. I am now Gorgash from now on.

Deleted
    Naxxramas, 80 version =<

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    zg back in vanilla
    Must stand in fire ............... Fire GOOD