Deleted
    My first raid was Naxx. I had clue what to do against the bosses.

Deleted
    Molten Core. I was lvl 59 when our guild posted that we'd be raiding at 13 the next day. I pushed to 60 - finishing with a 3 hours grind because i ran out of quests in Winterspring. We entered MC, killed the first 2 giants with ease and then continued to wipe on the fireguy that spawns adds that silence for a while. Then we called it.

Karazhan. Still my favourite raid, next to Ulduar.

uldar was my first as alot say like karazhan it was epic

Deleted
    My first raid ever? Hm.. let me think.. but I'm quite sure it was either Lord Nagafen or Lady Vox.

Edit: Ah wait no, it wasn't. Kedge keep at like 37 or so. Phinnigel Atropos was damn hard at that level to kill :\

If you consider UBRS as a raid, then UBRS. Otherwise Karazhan, dinged 60 when TBC was about to be released so didn't have much time for Vanilla raiding, sadly :/

Was my server the only one that didn't Raid Scholo, Strat and UBRS? We didn't consider them raids back in December 04/January 05. We would create raid groups sometimes to carry people through, but for the most part they were 5 mans to us back then.

I remember the first time we got 30 people and went into Molten Core. were only able to kill the first 2 giants before the raid exploded. Druid bracers dropped off them too. Then CTRaid Assist came out a couple weeks later and made everything so much easier.

Deleted
    At appropriate level? Karazhan. At the time I didn't even know what things like "raid lockouts" were, and I had a whopping 2 (PvP) epics on me.

Otherwise maybe MC @ level 6X when leveling and bored? Dunno really.

I think it was UBRS or MC. I had horrible gear too!

Deleted

Scholomance when it was a raid i guess, but first big raid was MC and i got felheart gloves <3

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Naxx 2.0 on my resto shaman right after I dinged 80.
    "Before them the earth shakes, the heavens tremble, the sun and the moon darkened, and the stars no longer shine."

10+ Year Old Account
    UBRS on my Nelf rogue
    I thought I did, but apparently I don't

If you die you die but if you don't die you still die.

KarazhanKarazhanKarazhanKarazhanKarazhan

Stratholme at lvl 56 on my priest... my guild kept dragging me into runs and I barely got any XP out of them due to being in a raid instead of a party.

My first raid was UBRS but I don't count it as a real one. So I'll have to say molten core, i was there on my brothers warlock killing Garr. Or just spamming banish to my add and after that just shadow bolting.

First raid on my own character was ZG.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good ol' Strat
    King illegal forest to pig wild kill in it a is?!

Deleted
    MC, in 2006 - everyone was in at least 50% t1, while I was running around in a [Robe of Numbness of the Owl]

Karazahn, it was probably my peak of WoW fun wise. I never raided again after BC.

10+ Year Old Account
    UBRS, if you count it, otherwise it was ZG, oh boy...how great it used to be with my holly pala back when wow was fun and new for me

People saying UBRS doesnt count, are you kidding me? The bosses had a skull including "??", ofcourse it counts, it was a raid instance.

UBRS - 15 man