Deleted
    Zul'gurub back in vanilla. But didnt kill any bosses. So karazan 10 man. And magtheridion 25 man

I believe it was Tempest Keep

Deleted
    Scholo @ lvl 57 with 10 man.
    Other then that MC @ 60

Kara Beast Mastery Hunter

Karazhan, best raid ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elica View Post

Someone told me that air is bad, so I've decided to stop breathing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zul'aman next to karazhan i tried kara first but didnt complet it
    I see dead people and blood in my blades.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roest View Post
    Scholo and Strat were never intended to be raids, they just didn't have an upper limit. We zerged them with 25 some times.
    I don't know.... They may have not been intended to be raids but they still required more than 5 people. Maybe it's kinda in a grey area?

Was either Stratholme or UBRS, but I think it was Stratholme.
    If you only count raids, Molten Core then, joint force of 3 guilds :P

Deleted
    Zul'aman at end TBC when i just hitted level 70 on my Hunter

ZG was my first raid, I will never forget it, back they they didn't have level reqs on things and my guild was one dps short and brought me in on my 59 rogue(man did it take a long time to level back then). It was so epic, I was rather dissapointed in the measly 5 xp per mob but the loot was amazing, I had my first raid epic before I hit 60. fun times, what happened to them?

Karazhan. After begging my raid leader to let me (lolret) in.

Deleted
    UBRS was my first raid :P 15 people if I renember.

10+ Year Old Account
    On my baby Shaman, I was farming RFC one day for linen when I got a whisper from the GM on the top horde-side guild. They needed shamans for their raid and invited me to come along. I was already attuned tot MC, and immediately began working on BWL and Ony (SCREW THE HORDE ONY QUEST). The very first raid.. I couldn't show up because of work. I was terrified that they wouldn't let me come, so I convinced a friend to raid for me. Won a lot of gear, too. >_> That was my toon's first raid.. so to say.
    "The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'" - George Carlin

Kill Nathanos Blightcaller for the quest Order must be restored

Quote Originally Posted by Syatek92 View Post
    LOL @ ppl saying ICC

Uh Molten Core, then a couple weeks later BC came out
    LOL @ people only raiding MC for a few weeks... see what i did there?

oh yeah and it was MC =)

Karazhan, just as I hit 70 with my hunter I was brought in by a pug to Nightbane. Quite an interesting fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    My first raid was Karazhan, I'd say it is still my favourite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Wounds View Post
    Myself, yes, I have always wanted to be a mod
    Probably not, the job sucks.

Gruul's Lair.... The minute i transferred over to my current server to join a RL friend, I was pulled into a Gruul's Lair raid... that was... interesting.
    " "People can say all the BS they want about "encounters weren't that hard back then people just didnt know what was going on" well that argument is like saying "getting to california in the early 1800 wasnt hard, people just didnt know how the !$@% to build cars" " - hazer221

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    So many memories

My first raid, and no kidding, was Scarlett Monastery at level 35 Didn't know where it was, didn't know how to get there, tried to level as a resto druid, and rolled need on everything that dropped, same as everyone else

My second raid was Molten Core at level 59, got my first epics aswell. Damn that was EPIC!! Now, there's nothing to compare to that feeling when everything is new and fresh, tho the raids are better, the feeling just ain't the same. I still remember the massivness of the Molten Giants, the horror of Lucifrons curses and the speed which Garr charged around, my god And when we downed Ragnaros.. Oh my The noise on ventrilo! After that I've been a raid-whore, but sadly, I've grown up and real life is my new raid-instance...

10+ Year Old Account
    ZG.. /flex!! Epicness