Kara!!! lol fun times

Random Tarren Mill RAID while leveling up my first character. This was back when fights between TM and SS would take 6-8 hours and BG's were server que only and would take like 40min to get in one, and sometimes AV lasted for days...

most yall so jelly you missed that.

Deleted
    Kara followed by Gruul's Lair and then Maggy. Got full T4 in 1 night (5hours of raiding)

OH HAPPY DAYS!

Kara was mine back during BC.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kara was mine just dinged 70 and my guild asked me to OT it needless to say it was a night filled with laughter and good times one of the best wow memory's i have

Deleted
    I hit lvl 70 two days before 2.3. And my first was ZA - didn't kill any bosses tho, but still was fun

Quote Originally Posted by Brofl View Post
    I won't consider UBRS, Scholo, or Strat raids they were dungeons.

But I remember when I was first taken into MC on my holy pally...
    I buffed and tried to heal until I went oom in like a minute. It sucked ass.
    Since we're not counting UBRS, LBRS, Scholomance or Stratholme then Molten Core on my Hunter.

Molten Core... OMG good ole days. i guess UBRS actually.

Deleted
    Karazhan, 3 or 4 bosses...didn't get far, but yeah...the tanking belt was nice.

Deleted
    molten core

It was Karazhan... Good old days

Naxx but in the ulduar patch.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hurstor/simple
    Tier 11 - 25man -13/13hc (world 220)
    Tier 12 - 10/25man - 7/7hc (world 144)
    Tier 13 - 10/25man - 8/8hc (world 91)
    Tier 14 - 10man - 6/6hc - 4/6 hc - Quit raiding

Molte Core, believe it was a fresh run too.

Absolutely Epic.

Was back in tbc when my guild carried me through ZG for gear (I was 60 ).

MC. I got my first epic from Magmadar

Gogo Medallion of Steadfast Might.

Does Lady Vox count?

Kara I think - off-tanking after spending 6 months lvling my warrior as prot

in the beta i raided sm cath 10 players no tank way underleveled and could not kill it think we were 6 mages and i didet se a singel sheep

on live my first raid was scholomancer, followed by startholmen and ubrs, then on to the molten core, i rememner to have a ton of yellow labels were i had written kill times down to sec on all trash so we would know the respwan timer on dog and sugers, getting to lucifron was harder then killing him

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I remember raiding UBRS as end game screaming into the mic when we killed general drakkisath after a few days of attempts...good times, now I global him xD

10+ Year Old Account
    First raid was a fail raid of MC on my gnome warrior. None of us had ever raided before and we failed like mad. Soon after, a couple friends of mine who had rerolled as Horde on another server talked me into joining them and I leveled my rogue. Join them for my first real raid of MC and got my T1 booties. Never felt so giddy about a piece of gear as those boots. Continued to raid with that group from the server first Rag kill till Illidan's death before in guild drama split it.