Kara as a boomkin...........good times

A "For the Alliance" raid.

Deleted
    The kitchen.

Quote Originally Posted by Siraeyou View Post
    Stratholme and UBRS were my first raids. If you don't wanna count them then MC
    Good old UBRS / Strat raids <3

Mine is probs the same, if UBRS and things dont count. then MC aswell.

Stratholme dead side 10 man.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Healed ZG 20 man as a ret paladin with ret gear. I was so fail back then

Kara as a warrior offtank.
    Fuck those were the days, Now I think back to TBC and BC.
    PVP was perfect, it was balanced or at least it felt balanced.
    and the only unbalanced thing was on the blood lust battle group how horde would always win,
    But that's what premades were made for.
    I remember grinding a WSG premade for 8 hours straight with the same people and buying gear inbetween.
    GRUULS lair was sick. I miss the game, The real game.. The way the game should be. Even leveling up during vanilla felt more epic on my warrior then it does now days. I resent wow now, all because I haven't had any good memorys like I did during BC/Vanilla. It makes me sad, it literally makes me so sad to see were the game went too..

Kara as a Resto Shaman.

First raid was the 10 man UBRS back in Vanilla. It was also the only raid I did in Vanilla I believe. I didnt really get into raiding much until Karazhan and havent quit since.

10+ Year Old Account
    My first raid was MC two weeks before burning crusade came out. If we're talking about actual dedicated raid, it would have to be kara, that was my most fond memory at least and I wish I still had that much fun

Deleted
    Karazhan, instantly I hit 70 heh

Naxx 25 @ 80. I dinged 80 when the guild were almost finished it that night and then got summoned and carried through last 4 bosses by my friends/guild.

hogger. you'd think this was the beginning of a joke buy my first character was human ally and I was such a noob and didn't know what I was doing so I started a raid group to kill what I thought was some special elite mob, and yea.. horrible things happened to us. first REAL raid was ubrs. I was still a noob fresh off of anarchy online raiding. now THAT was a game back then.

Deleted
    Karazhan... '' Where was i ... Oh yes ... '' *STAB* bleeding damage.

Zul'gurub actually.

Stood in the Fire themightysven's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    got called up to deeps on Festergut after a Warrior got kicked

didn't have vent or DBM then, the instructions they gave were "Stand here, don't move, pew pew"

one shot
    Ewok Sith Lords are all about Agility

Molten Core was my first, I was completely blown away.. Just seeing the 2 giant mobs at the entrance. Most memorable moment in WoW for me.

Karazhan was my first raid =). good memories from that. been raiding consistent ever since =D

Dragon Soul 4/8 Heroic <Strife> Hellscream EU! ->Armory<-
    Proud owner of Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest!

While levelling a friend took me through AQ20 and ZG but the first proper raid I did was Naxx the day I hit 80, went straight to Sapph and wiped in less than a minute (this was when ICC was already half out lol).

Stratholme. A world epic dropped off the first trash pack and much drama ensued.