Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Molten Core. With a mage. Was fun, except there were no dps meters and it was hard to tell who sucked. Though with the vanilla itemization everyone pretty much sucked
    No they didnt suck, they just didnt do as much dps as now.
    Today esports makes the rules of wow, if something doesnt work in pvp it will be nerfed or buffed. And thats no fun, before arena wow was a normal MMO = fun.

Deleted
    Karazhan and still do it every week

I think UBRS or Strat would be my first.. ahhh the days of spaming trade "Hunter LFG UBRS HAVE KEY!" I had a warrior with the key, its only job was to live outside of UBRS and unlock the door when me or a friend had a group with no key.

UBRS then MC or ZG, can't remember!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm.. Can't remember, Naxxramas (vanilla) or Temple of Ahn'Qiraj
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Mine was Kara. But really I count Arcatraz as my first one even though it is just a heroic. The reason being is that I got in a group with members from a guild called Hush and even though back then I was a total noob and thought hit rating was useless they invited me to their raiding guild and Gecko (the lead mage) taught me a few things and that night they brought me into Kara. Went onto raid with those guys and gals for the next almost 2 years.

People and things like that just aren't in game anymore, at least not on my server.

ZG, but Kara was the first one where I had any inkling of what was going on

10+ Year Old Account
    Karazhan with my Hunter <3 loved that tier

Deleted
    My first raid ever was Ulduar! Cleared it till XT Deconstructor and failed horribly after!

15+ Year Old Account
    Choose one:

~lvl 22 Raid @ Astanaar / Ashenvale
    ~lvl 59 @ URBS
    ~lvl 60 @ MoltenCore
    R.A.I.D - Resto at its destiny

My first raid (not counting UBRS etc) was MC. Went in there on my old rogue, we killed up to Rag and then wiped for a good 90mins. We ended up killing him a couple weeks later and Perditions Blade dropped, I won it being that I had gotten very little Nightslayer. I was the first Rogue on the server with PB/CHT, it was awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zg zg zg /10

My first raid was on my rogue in kara. I remember being sooo terrible! Having half pvp gear and half pve gear with ALL crit gems stacked. I did that all through BC and then started a shaman for wrath. From that point on I became a legit raider.

Deleted
    Karazhan, was my very first raid on my very first toon and on my very first guild that I'm still rocking today

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't consider UBRS a raid instance back then, since it was 15 man (later turned into 10 man) - Real raids were 20 and 40 man.

Looking back I would consider it a raid, so then it was my first. Else it was Molten Core.

Deleted
    I remember sneaking in on my big brothers' rogue and joining a scholo 10-man at level 55. I remember wondering what those dots around the enemy portait was, and also why I was missing like 80% of all hits. Those were the good old days

First real raid was MC

10+ Year Old Account
    My first raid was Stratholme Undead back when it was so hard people would never 5 man it. We ran that beast with 13 people. Then we did LBRS and merged with another guild's group and we had about 28 of us in LBRS. Was so epic to me. I got the 2h sword from Wyrmthalak which was so terrible back in the day. It had like 2.7 Speed as a two hander but boy was I pumped to get it on my ret pally.

When I finally saw Doomsaw though from UBRS I had my heart set on what item I HAD to have. thing was so unique back then. The way it looked I mean. But anyways I'm going off topic. I guess if you don't count Stratholme, Scholo, LBRS/UBRS as raids which they all were at launch then Onyxia was my first.

Back on Burning Legion as Alliance(US) there was a huge group of us who all wanted to raid but didn't want to join one guild and leave our own so we all made a channel called MCFTW and we'd all join that and make raid groups there. It was pretty crazy to do because back then barely anyone had set foot in a raid as a guild and succeeded muchless a glorified pug like us. We spent so long before we finally ever downed Onyxia, but boy was it epic.

I'd LOVE to know if anyone from Burning Legion(US) would remember that channel. We did eventually all form a guild though called <Stormwind Vanguard>. Was epic back then. I sure as hell miss it.

Gruuls lair. I had hit 70 seconds ago and was about to explode in joy in guild chat, when the gm whispered me asking to dps it. I got totally carried, though I thought i was doing good until I saw dps meters. It was only after they killed Gruul and i got T4 loot that someone was like, "the fuck is he doing here?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You do know what islands in the ocean do right?
    They float
    true story

It was in mid vanilla, a guildmate didnt show up for the raid and i was asked to join. My mage was only 57 at the time but we did all bosses exept Ragnaros in MC and it was freaking amazing! Loved PvE ever since.