10+ Year Old Account
    Onyxia. ^^

I belive it was either onyxia or Molten core. Had T2 helm as my first epic to I belive on 2nd onyxia kill.

Deleted
    Kara ftw
    10 chars

Gruul's was my first
    "They don't think it be like it is, but it do." --Oscar Gamble 79 Yankees

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Molten Core as a firemage...Young and clueless, the best time ive had ingame.

That would be karazhan

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I remember my first day of Molten Core on my priest. Took us over 3 hours to get to Lucifron. We didnt kill him that day but it was in FEB 2005 I believe we got it.

my First raid was MC and my first epic was Vendorstrike on my arms warrior.

i actually miss him

15+ Year Old Account
    ZG, I remember it like it was yesterday!
    I was 59 and was killing banshees in Easterner Plaguelands, was in the raid and had the summon ready, when I dinged 60 I went for the 'Accept' button but the summon time expired the very exact second I dinged!

aq20. fghfghgf
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Crossroads lol... had no clue what was going on, I was a low level (50ish) with a slow mount... had my ass handed to me a lot. Pvp was fun those days though.

10+ Year Old Account
    MINE WAS AQ20 but it was in wraith and my first raid in the expansion that if was released was BoT( i did not lvl to cap lvl till a few weeks before 4.1

thx shiri for sig[Kael'thas US] {Hunter ilvl 548}; Neltharions Fury

Deleted
    Karazhan. Good times

Quote Originally Posted by rfjuice View Post
    ZG, but Kara was the first one where I had any inkling of what was going on
    same for me, i was in a zgraid and spammed heals on random people til i got oom and then died. never touched the resto tree since then, *blergh*.
    then i rolled on something i shouldn't have rolled on, got labeled ninja and promptly kicked.
    ah, them bad old days. i have absolutely no wish of going back.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maluko View Post
    My first raid was Molten Core, at LVL 56...

My guild had 2 spot left and they brought me for shit and giggles, i remember downing Ragnaros back when he was fucking hard, we were the 4th guild in our server to kill him

BTW UBRS, Scholo and Strat werent raid instances, stop saying those were your first raids lol... yeah i know you could raid em but that's beside the point
    seeing as most people would struggle to complete strath with anything less then 15 people, i suppose it would classify as a raid this is perhaps subjective but imo when you take 15 people into any dungeon of any sort it would classify as a raid, as you're in a raid group.

on topic my first raid was molten core, back when both tier 1 and 2 dropped in there.

UBRS 10. MC for 40 man raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Brofl View Post
    I won't consider UBRS, Scholo, or Strat raids they were dungeons.

But I remember when I was first taken into MC on my holy pally...
    I buffed and tried to heal until I went oom in like a minute. It sucked ass.
    Hehe, that was actually close to my experience. When i finally got invited to an MC (40 man) raid. And then being the only Mage and had to conjure water for all casters. But at that time you always just made around 4 or 6 of the highest quality water per cast. That took some time...

10+ Year Old Account
    Molten Core

ZG was my first back in the day, I flourished in Kara and the Burning Crusade, those were the good ole days ... for some reason raiding today is not the same. I still love it though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zul Gurub....on the Duskwood server. They needed a warm body and I was eager and happy to help out.

Made by dubbelbasse