10+ Year Old Account
    ZA. I remember doing it in almost all s2 gear on my hunter.
    And now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.

MC, BWL, UBRS, Nax (old one) All the LvL 60 raids.

Deleted
    BWL on my friend's mage, think we got 3-4 bosses down, was awesome.

first raid on my own character was Karazhan as a rogue. but that was shortly before SWP was launched.

By definition back then 10m Scholomance was my first "raid". If that does not count, UBRS and later MC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kara, just dinged 70 on my pali and grabbed a few pieces for holy because i wanted to try it out. got 3 pieces that day and got hooked on healing.

Karazhan was my first raid ever

Scholomance all day!

Deleted
    MC on my warrior tank...good times

10+ Year Old Account
    Upper Backrock Spire.

Deleted
    LBRS at lvl 58... the guild was running us trough it so we got XP for lvling.

Thinking back I think it was Gruul's Lair. Been playing since '05 but didn't manage to hit max level until mid TBC.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    think my first raid ever was karazhan ^^ (was dam happy when we finished and i could go buy my relic from the vendor and thinking i was so awsome ^^)

It must have been Scholomance or LBRS but it could have been stratholme as well.. back in the time when UBRS was 15 man raid actually.

Deleted
    Karazhan, miss that place

10+ Year Old Account
    Plane of Mischief... and god, what times we had there. I'm glad WoW cut down on raid sizes, though, organizing 72-man raids was, um, more difficult than downing content.

As for WoW -- Karazahn, which remains one of my favorites ^_^. Some great raid memories brought up by reading this thread... thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Skulli View Post
    By definition back then 10m Scholomance was my first "raid". If that does not count, UBRS and later MC.
    Same for me, Scholomance back when it was 10 man. Took 3 healers cos we weren't sure what to expect lol.

Then UBRS, then MC.

Deleted
    VoA, highlight of Wrath of the Lich King, i think there where only 2 bosses in there. A friend invited me over, first to win it, and then i got automaticly in, combined with the best guild of our server on those days. I was so afraid to screw up, and i had no idea what 2 do, so i even missed loot, that was perect for me, but @ least i knew bout the other coolness WoW could offer me ;-).

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kara!! I was so amazed and proud to finally get a raid spot. I had no idea that guilds were already killing Illidan and i felt pretty bad A until i found out the guys i was playing with sucked in comparison to most of the server lol

10+ Year Old Account
    UBRS, with 10 fellow guild members