Karazhan Loved that place. One of the most creepiest places on Azeroth. The music in there gave me goosebumps.

Zul Gurub, unless you count Ubrs / lbrs etc

Deleted
    That was ICC. Our guild had 2 10mans and they took my warrior tank to ICC and made me tank first bosses up to Putricide. I had shaking hands.
    They did not even explained all 3 phases to me because they did not thought i will survive. But i did and got Facelifter off him.

My best raid season so far is this patch - Firelands. My main now is a healer - tried to level resto druid and discovered that i love healing more than tanking and our guild always lack healers.
    For the very first time our guild is doing very well in FL heroic modes. Yes i know for many guilds 2/7HC is "meh" but for our guild it is a notable acomplishment

Deleted
    Molten Core, some people in full t2 from some of the best guilds on the server were running noobs like myself through.
    Then Onyxia's Lair, me being a Mage, wearing Warlock t0.5 headpiece almost got kicked for not summoning people.
    Then Zul'gurub, my first epic piece ever: http://www.wowhead.com/item=19927 2 weeks later I replaced it with a greeny in Zangarmarsh. /sadgnome

Quote Originally Posted by Desp View Post
    That was Everquest back in early 2000 before any expansions hit the shelves, "vanilla EQ" if you'd like.
    thanks for the answer man, guess that was even before my time haha

Deleted
    The first raid I entered was Zul Gurub, when I was lvl 57, two friends ran me through (during WotLK). When I got to lvl 80 I believe the first raid I jumped into was a icc 25 pug

Karazan. great raid and got me into raiding

Scholomance.

Or Molten Core, if you don't count strat/scholo/ubrs as a raid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Think it was Gruul's Lair. All I remember was having no idea what I was doing, but loving it.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

15+ Year Old Account
    my first raid ever was when scholo and strat were still 10man dungeons, i got into a strat run as 56 mage got the crimson felt hat : D

Deleted
    VoA If you don't really count that, then it was TotC

Karazan. We killed horseman on first night and I was so exciting about that. I bet we wiped 20times on moroes on that day.
    Lol

My first real raid was MC as a rogue.

I do remember having to gear up, getting the lvl 58 rare pvp set through AV and old tier 1 dungeon set just to get in the raid group x)
    There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want

For me it was Kara, probably 5 months after I had gotten into the game.
    You will Adapt to change or be CRUSHED beneath it.

Deleted
    Well. Yeah, if you don't count the 10 man raids in Vanilla it was Molten Core.

Deleted
    Azuregos, took us a lot of corpse runs to take him down xD

Naxx in WotLK with my Warlock. It only was a weekly raid, cuz it was in ICC content, but i rembember i was so excited that i'm in a raid that many people have talked about. We 25 just went in and about one-shotted patchwerk, which is one of the easiest fights ever (mainly if u're overgeared). But i heard my heart beating. After a time i just laughed at this, what could i screw up at that boss? :P

Kara and yes I moved during flame wreath, lol

10+ Year Old Account
    UBRS PuG in TBC, and Kara as an actual raid.

Deleted
    Molten core.

With my rogue.

I was ALWAYS dead. Every pull.