85 - Strongarm - Orc Hunter
    85 - Belligerence - Tauren Warrior
    85 - Thirdmage - Undead Mage
    85 - Jaedena - Human Mage
    80 - Deepstroke - BE Warlock
    80 - Assmasterson - BE Paladin
    80 - Stoic - Human Warrior
    80 - Abigayle - Gnome Mage

Karazhan. The good ol days of being a BM hunter and being 12 years old.

Aq 40 at level 56 in mid 2007, just after it opened on blackwater raiders. We couldnt even beat the first boss with a mix of 70s and 60s... good times lol. My first real raid would actually have to be gruuls lair.

Quote Originally Posted by Zriana View Post
    Karazhan was the first raid I did, about 8 months into TBC
    Same here! I was such a noob warlock! Many fond memories of the place and old guilds.

Karazhan for me, my first ever boss was the Curator and I got the Staff of Infinite Mysteries, I still keep it in my bank

I was the worst warlock ever, I think all I did was put up Corruption, Siphon Life and then spammed Drain Life. My raid leader laughed so hard when I told him my 'rotation', and introduced me to the warlock class leader, who proceeded to e-kick the living crap out me.

Good times.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pixartist View Post
    ubrs, was 10 man back then if i remember correctly, then mc
    UBRS used to be 15man for a while at first. I believed they changed it to 10 around the patch containing AQ.

My first raid was strat baron, back when it was 10. First "real" raid was MC
    Last edited by mmoc33ed88f659; 2011-10-31 at 09:59 AM. Reason: typo

10+ Year Old Account
    ZA,
    it was fun, but not anymore

Kara was my first raid and sill my favorite.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Criptos View Post
    Molten Core at lvl 58! Unless you count Scholo / Strath / UBRS raid parties
    this basicly..

i did do Stratholm living side on 54 with a 8 man "raid" beforehand though :P

Deleted
    Kara was my first raid.
    I had dinged 70 on my mage (who was my main back then) a couple of hours before the raid, and they needed a frost mage for add kiting on Moroes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Torticoli View Post
    Gruul's Lair. What's sad is that we didn't beat the Ogre king
    Not sad at all, the pull on that guy was hellish, especially for a 'learner' 25 man. I remember wiping on that and one-shotting Gruul.

A pug for Naxx 10, Heigan the unclean on my dk... wonderful days, the funny thing was that I rolled on a cloth item (a newbee seeing an epic drop), and imagine what :P, the rl gave it to me lol... hahahaha

Zul'Gurub, back when it was new. It was totally awesome

My first raid was Tarren Mill, we were around 100 alliance fighting around 100 hordes. THAT was epic.

I joined a Swedish guild while lvling up (aswell as they did). So when I reached maxlvl we started to do 5/10mans to gear up for LBRS/UBRS. Yes, we used dungeons to gear up for dungeons. LBRS was my first raid, we were 15 people. Went well, and we tried UBRS the same night, think we got the beast but got to tired to complete it. Downed it next day.

Molten Core was my first "True" raid. On the first 2 trash we got a BoE epic, and everyone was like OMFG PURPLE! We also got 3 bosses down that evening. When ZG came we pretty much wiped it out after 3 weeks, I got Fang of the Faceless (2nd/1st best dagger in the game at that point) and was screaming of happyness. It had slower attackspeed and better stats then raggydagger.

Vanilla was fun, because you had to progress. It was a true RPG, in an MMO enviroment. The game is ment to be fun, and fighting for you gear is fun. A challenge is fun. I really hope they'll give us 40man 1 boss instances in the future, just for the lulz. And more outdoorbosses (will come in MoP).

I really hope they'll give us back TBC raiding, they can redo attunements (kill achievement from each last boss of the tier to go to next tier? Not hard to fix for new recruits. LFR and normal/hardmodes seperate).

(When I say Tier 1 I mean the first tier of the expansion)

Phase 1: Heroics are pretty tough, and Tier 1 raids are hard.
    Phase 2: Tier 2 releaesd. Heroics are still tough, Tier 1 raids a bit easier.
    Phase 3: Tier 3 released. Heroics are pretty easy, Tier 1 is easy, Tier 2 is easier
    Phase 3: Tier 4 released. Heroics are very easy, Tier 1 and 2 are very much puggable. Tier 3 for good pugs.
    Phase 4: Next expansion patch, all raids and heroics are puggable.

This way everyone will see it all. Everyone will have a great challenge.

Deleted
    kara! loved that place

Deleted
    Strat and the other 10-man instances back in April/May 2005 and then MC in August or so. Was awesome stepping into MC with almost full blues and even more awesome getting that first purple and shiny epic. Back then our guild was in the top 5 on the server but as time has passed raiding four to five times per week has become twice a week with wiping on Rag (10 normal) even though we downed him a couple of times already. I really miss 25 and 40 man raiding but the time available today does not fit with any of my servers' 25-man guild schedules.

But it is still fun to raid even though the rest of the game has become more boring to me personally.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TordFish View Post
    M
    Vanilla was fun, because you had to progress. It was a true RPG, in an MMO enviroment. The game is ment to be fun, and fighting for you gear is fun. A challenge is fun. I really hope they'll give us 40man 1 boss instances in the future, just for the lulz. And more outdoorbosses (will come in MoP).

I really hope they'll give us back TBC raiding, they can redo attunements (kill achievement from each last boss of the tier to go to next tier? Not hard to fix for new recruits. LFR and normal/hardmodes seperate).

(When I say Tier 1 I mean the first tier of the expansion)

Phase 1: Heroics are pretty tough, and Tier 1 raids are hard.
    Phase 2: Tier 2 releaesd. Heroics are still tough, Tier 1 raids a bit easier.
    Phase 3: Tier 3 released. Heroics are pretty easy, Tier 1 is easy, Tier 2 is easier
    Phase 3: Tier 4 released. Heroics are very easy, Tier 1 and 2 are very much puggable. Tier 3 for good pugs.
    Phase 4: Next expansion patch, all raids and heroics are puggable.

This way everyone will see it all. Everyone will have a great challenge.
    Even though I agree, on my server pugs never managed to clear SSC/TK, most failed after the few easy bosses. BT/Hyjal pugs also failed around 3rd/4th boss. I do think it offered way more choice back then, but the attunements were a real pain. Having to attune the new healer before you could go back to tk/ssc was seriously annoying.

Grul... I was assigned as a tank nd i had no idea wot was going on, kept getting two shotted nd then the healers wud complain... oh the gd times

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

10+ Year Old Account
    icecrown citadel, was new to the game and my first character was a dk. i got kicked after the first boss because i was doing 800 dps. yea, i was doing 800 dps, not 8000, but 800. later on i couldnt figure out how to play my dk so i rerolled and was very pissed off.
    weeee!

Deleted
    1st raid for me was THE 1st Raid, if you didn't raid UBRS/LBRS then your a noob