Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Naxx 25!! haha such good times!

Blackwing Lair, with Vael being my first raid kill.

Deleted
    BRD 15 man.. before they made it 10 man and later 5 man.

molten core which was really hard at the time because most of us had tier 0 and the rest were in green. Took us a month to down ragnaros ( we had to farm the fire resist gear, there was no way to tank him without that). BWL was even worst of a pain because by the time it came out, maybe 40 % had more than 6 epics. Good times, but I will never give a video game as much time as I did back then, it was stupid.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not Tier Raid , i think it may have been Strat/Scholo or Ubrs. I dont Realy Remember.

But first Big Raid with Epics'n'Stuff was Zul'Gurub !
    Druid since Feb. 06

Karazhan, i had no clue of raiding and all was so big, new and impressive. Good ol' times.

My first official raid that I completed was the Updated Onyxia for 25m. I remember getting a nice upgraded sword from there too. My first unofficial raid ever was Karazhan, but not going to explain why so.
    My General Gaming Blog *Latest Updated: 9/25/14*

Deleted
    not counting UBRS and strat&co (used to 8-man them for t0 set), it was MC. i was invited to help out, they were trying gehennas or something. he didn't die however, running out of fires and dispelling was hard... had no idea what was going on and what i was supposed to do, but damn that was quie an epic experience!
    Last edited by mmoc96e249ad29; 2011-12-27 at 09:32 PM.

Deleted
    Mine was ToC and I was scared to do it in case i did something stupid. I then proceeded to stand in the fire and be unable to work out what was causing this immense damage to me. Thank goodness my first guild had some patience otherwise I'd never have learned...

10+ Year Old Account
    MC/ZG With E l e m e n t s on Uldum (goodtimes) way back in 2005, and then BWL with A F K on Uldum also both where wicked Guilds and lots of laughs , but like berserklover said, spent waaaaaaaaaaaay too much time playing WoW then, but not anymore :P

Karazhan, at my friends house, and not going down for his parents dinner so I could kill bosses!

Deleted
    First raid: naxx
    First raidleader: ICC

Karazhan, we managed to kill Attumen, skip Moroes and Maiden (We didnt know where they are, so we were cleaning until we actually find something XD) very fun times when the group almost reaching Opera Event cleans everything except 1 ghostly vallet who was patrolloling, i was the tank (Bear) so i switch to cat, tells the group to stay in there and check the other side (We didnt know were or how to do, so i was checking every corner), in the moment i see the scenary i get too excited and tells them that maybe i found something important... My god... They get too excited and run to the scenary too forgeting about the vallet, then the vallet aggroed the whole group (Except me, i wasnt near them) and brutally rapes all of them without a chance... Funny times!

Az!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    I don't get it. I've gone AFK a million times to blow my bf so he'd get off my back and let me raid. What's the problem here? People have sex...
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    And when you see them you'll be all like :O and we'll be all like and then people on the forums will still be all like(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

10 player Stratholme. Was a complete noob back then, and was awestruck by Stratholme.

First "real" raid was Molten Core, followed shortly by Zul'Gurub.

ICC Heroic for achievements with my guild. Yeah I was caught off guard in there.

ZG, i remember i had just saved and bought my epic riding(along with the honor frostwolf because i was broke and had nothing left) and was glad i did because everyone else had epic riding and i would of looked like a clown on my slow skinny undead horse :P

Molten core.. oh boy how clueless, confused and freaking amazed I was.. Some 50:50 green-blue gear, dps spec and I was supposed to heal all those 40 green bars filling almost half of my monitor. :P

ZG, but it was chaos.

First serious raid with a proper raiding guild was Karazhan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gruul's Lair at level 68. Got carried by a buddy because I was leveling in Blade's Edge at the same time anyway.