10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, Strat was my first raid. I'm old >.<

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Either old Onyxia or old ZG, forget which was first.
    Man, I've got bags under my eyes... BAGS OF MONEY!
    See ya later, peasants.

Praise The Sun!

Deleted
    Dis is not what u mean but
    Teh battle between Tarren Mill and Southshore
    LEGENDARY days. Better than any raid instance will ever be.
    Prolly the best thing ever in wow. Ahhh, so much killing.
    I wish that one day we'll get that back... somehow

Deleted
    Kara and I was nervous as hell :P

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think my first official raid on my own character was karazhan during the scourge invasion.

SSC because the guild I was in at that time had issues and needed to fill in the slots.

I never entered kara and I only had a few epics thanks to heroics and badge gear (epic offhand and trinket I think).

10+ Year Old Account
    Karazhan .. good old days

Chevelle founder and Guild Master of<Divide and Conquer> @ Frostmane EU
    Also please follow me on Twitter

Funny for me to say but my first raid was Black Temple the day after I hit 70 on my warrior tank didn't know anything in it but I tried my best lol

10+ Year Old Account
    zul'gurub as lvl 61 in wrath
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Deleted
    Technically it was UBRS since it was considered a 'raid' back then, but Zul'Gurub in the more traditional sense.

---------- Post added 2012-11-03 at 06:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Draconess View Post
    Funny for me to say but my first raid was Black Temple the day after I hit 70 on my warrior tank didn't know anything in it but I tried my best lol
    You must've been fucking fast getting attuned to BT the day after you hit 70, wish I was that fast. And a tank with what? Green and blues having just leveled to 70? You'd not be dodge capped, def capped, block or nothing, you'd literally get 1 shot by the first mob. 1/10
    Last edited by mmoc91a8dbad84; 2012-11-03 at 05:28 PM.

My first raid was not really "my" raid. I was visiting a friend's place. And at the time I was still a total noob and only like level 46 on my hunter. When I was at my friend's place he was raiding Molten Core as a Restoration Shaman. He told me to take over for him for a bit while he made and ate his pizza. I was just supposed to press button 1-3 and click on those who had low health. I was so nervous, and I let the raid know I took over for the slacker. Later when I got home and logged on to continue leveling my scrubby hunter I got a whisper from the raid leader telling me I did a better job than my friend healing and they wish I was raiding with them lol. Good old days!

my first raid i experienced myself was ZG back in classic i wanst plaing but a firnd was playing he was playing a hunter and they were doing the tiger boss my first raid i did myself was kharazan
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues :

-Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points {2014}

T11 for me. ):
    It was BWD.
    My Armory Page - My YouTube Page - Tumblr

<Stage Clear> US-Kil'Jaeden - World: 426 - US: 91 - Realm: 2

Karazhan, during TBC. Good times.

Deleted
    My first raid was Karazhan!

Back when I was rocking a Hemo dagger spec on my rogue.

Yup, I was that clueless

Wailing caverns , but as for actual end content.. it was prolly MC or UBRS, dont remember which

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kara, on my warlock.

Deleted
    I'm pretty new player started in Feb '12. First raid instance I ever entered was TK at level 85 (with crap gear), watched some vids how to solo it and got pwned hard by kaelthas. First actual content raid - DS at 15% nerf, got up to Hagara with really bad pug that wiped even on normal morchok.

Still this didn't stopped me from rising to top 5% progress playerbase, finished MV before HOF opened, finished DS HC before 5.04 dropped etc. The only thing that I miss out on are some vanity feats of strength, don't care bout them anyway.