Karazhan and it made me fall in love with raiding. Still doing it now.

My first raid would be UBRS when it was a 10 man back in the day, but as far as REAL raiding, it was Molten Core. On my pally, got the banana shoulders off the very first boss too! That was pretty badass.
    I can teach you how to play, but I can't fix stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Strat or Scholo. My first real raid was MC

TOC. I started playing to get closer with this guy that I had classes with, so he brought me along for a 25 man run, and I had no idea what was going on. I didn't know what my rotation was or anything about gemming or stat priorities, so I was just kind of winging it. I did okay, but then some of the veterans of the guild gave me some resources to help get better, and I joined their core team when ICC came around. The guy eventually became my boyfriend and we have been together for three years now, but he doesn't play WoW anymore. I no longer raid because I am always working. The end!

Deleted
    Stratholme!

I was so excited!

Raided stratholme undead with 10 people. After that, I remember an actual full raid for ubrs, still wiping on the best and general drak.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagonos View Post
    My first raid would be UBRS when it was a 10 man back in the day, but as far as REAL raiding, it was Molten Core. On my pally, got the banana shoulders off the very first boss too! That was pretty badass.
    Hmm, wasn't UBRS 15 man? I remember us doing it with 2 of each classes and the other left was lucky for being the only one of it's class

I also remember making tons of gold for having the key!

Deleted
    Zul'Gurub. Managed to get my first epic in there too, Touch of Mar'li. Also managed to kill a bunch of people with Voodoo Piles. :P

LBRS in Beta when it was still 15 man and warlocks could wear chain mail as they were originally planned as a caster tank ... after release i cant really remeber i did the whole scholo strat ubrs stuff on the first day i hit 60 anyway but afterwards would be Mc obviously and we even killed Lucifron on first raid ,X also i got my first item ever there ! was tranq shot for my hunter xPthe good ol book!

on my first twink it was onyxia and Mc right afterwards was the only one online with a dwarf priest for fear ward <3

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Kara, got summoned into Prince with no experience at raiding whatsoever on my warlock. Real trial by fire lol.

Kara. Thought I was bad ass in my crafted purples that I had spent hours upon hours farming waters for.
    Have A Nice Day (HVND)

EQ - Plane of Fear, Sometime in 2000 with ~80 other semi clueless saps. Wipe for several hours at zone in and waited another 5 hours in order to get my corpse with all my gear.

WoW - Strat and UBRS and then ZG, first "real" boss I ever killed was the Raptor boss.

Kara I see here alot, best raid ever imo. That was the first raid I ever led.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    First raid entered? Molten Core.
    First raid done at max level? Kara.

Got carried through MC at level 50 while leveling during early BC by some bored friends farming TF and Sulfuras.
    Eventually caught up and a little geared, at least enough to do a few bosses in Kara, up to Shade, where we wiped for something like 4 hours.

Good times.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Deleted
    Karazhan!

Most favorite raid ever was ZA tho.!

10+ Year Old Account
    Molten Core
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Deleted
    My first raid was kara, i got totally carried and was boosted to some tier, loved it

10+ Year Old Account
    First raid in WoW? LBRS. First raid ever? Lady Vox.

10+ Year Old Account
    First real raiding was in Bastion of Twilight as current content since I entered the game in late WotLK. Back when Windrunner Horde still had raiders they gladly took me in to fill their slot yet I had no exp at all. Sure we only killed Halfus but it was a really good experience for first-time raiding, using ventrilo, master looter and all!
    Baradin Hold's Argaloth don't count personally

Karazhan! Fuck yeah, Karazhan!
    If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars.

First raid ever? Aerfalle Keep in AC.

And you thought buying food, pots, and elixiers was raid preparation

http://perfectlight.aforumfree.com/t...rlinthe-recall

First WoW raid... Ulduar.