one of the nowadays 5men instances: BRD/LBRS/UBRS/strat/scholo but tbh i can't really remember it prolly was too overwhelming

10+ Year Old Account
    Hit level 70 and ran off with my guild to do kara a couple weeks later. We also got the zul'aman raid during bc, but that was as far as i got in that expansion.

Mogu'shan Vaults. I resisted MMO's for a long time and only came to WoW after SW:ToR went free to play in a highly predatory and cash-grabby way. I had done Dragon Soul LFR in late Cata, but never normal modes until this xpac.

Deleted
    Kara 10 man, Gruul's Lair 25 man.

Herald of the Titans pansertjald's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    for me it was ZG 20.

i remeber i dinged 60 on a monday afternoon. the guild i was in had lost there off tank, so they wanted me to take over, so i got a full tank set from the zg run and the shield droped to. then we took down ony and i got the T2 helmet.

Tuesday i was off tanking a full MC clear and if i remember right i allmost got a full tier 1 set on that run. best raid week for me ever in wow.

one month later we killed nefarian for the first time.
    AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D: Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX: G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 C30 : PowerColor Radeon RX 7900 GRE Hellhound OC: CORSAIR HX850i: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB NVMe: fiio e10k: lian-li pc-o11 dynamic XL:

Deleted
    Kara 10 man, Gruul's Lair 25 man. High King Maulgar seemed s hard at the time i thought i'd never kill it, good times.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont really count UBRS, BRD or Strat as raids, so I'd say Zul'Gurub.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    ZG, at lvl 59. Did 1 boss and got a blue item !

Stratholme. Man, 10-man UD Strat was one of the greatest experiences of all time. I was so sad when 1.10 came along and took that way from me.

Outside of that and 10-man Scholo (I *think* I did Scholo at 10 man...) it was MC, but then I realized I was horribly undergeared as a Hunter and didn't like DKP so I went back to PvP at the time.

The first time I really, really raided was Karazhan.

I did 10 man scholo and strat way back when, also did 15 man UBRS. Several of those runs before I hit 60 (57-58 I think I started and used those runs to grind out most of the XP).

First real raid was joining a guild run when they downed Majordomo for the first time. I didn't know what the hell I was doing with my rogue. No poisons, no Slice and Dice and running around like a damn idiot.

ZG was my first raid only did it once and downed one boss.

Karazhan was my first raid that I cleared and farmed with my guild.

Kara, sometime before 2.4 was released. Good times.
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

Karazhan as holy paladin. Think it was 2.0 or 2.1 or something. Anyways, we killed Atumen + animal boss and i got healer epics replacing my current greens.
    Patch 1.12, and not one step further!

I think it was VoA, though that may not count. So Naxx 10

UBRS/LBRS, strat were my first 10/15 man raids, but organised was molten core, started raiding around the time Blackwing Lair came out.

Deleted
    I think it was ZA back in TBC, but I'm not entirely sure.

I'm pretty sure it was BRD, full clear to the Emperor. I actually remember finding those dwarves jailed in the walls crying for help quite disturbing, made the place feel really dark.

Karazhan as resto shaman without raidframes.

Deleted
    Not sure about that.. My first "real" Raid would be Molten Core, but the first instances i actually did in a raid group, were Stratholme, UBRS and Scholomance.. I think UBRS was the first one, I entered.

edit: This warlock is also my first and only main character ever. So the first raid boss, I magically happende to get a raid spot on was Garr :P
    Last edited by mmocbd24f84edd; 2013-07-09 at 11:50 AM.