Deleted
    Strathholme pug, first proper raid Molten Core.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziktus View Post
    UBRS when it was still a raid.
    None considered UBRS a raid, ever. Everyone considered it a simple instance, just with 10 people.

My first raid I think was MC, before Zul'Gurub was out. It was a one time thing with a guild that randomly whispered me cause they had 39 people and they absolutely needed that 40th :P Back then, I had 0 spell damage and all I could think about was mana. The more intellect an item had, the more mana I would have, YUM! I didn't even know what spell damage was (I was only 14!).

10+ Year Old Account
    As a pure technicality? Onyxia. I'd just hit Stormwind at level 6 and thought I'd watch a group that was trying to get a run started. Somebody dropped and they needed a warm body.

Off the top of my head? I think it was Karazhan.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

My first raid was gnomeregan...wtf gnomeregan most ppl would say but in vanilla u could enter the instances in a raid with reduced xp. I was in a good MC guild still lvling up and we were quite a few around lvl 30 so the guild set up a gnomeregan raid for us, I don't think I've ever wiped as much as then ppl were rushing ahead pulling those sentries that spawn bombs and ppl were not killing them so they were blowing up in the middle of the raid constantly

After that my first raid would be AQ20 when it was new, I was lvl ~58 at the time and I got in and killed first or first 2 bosses and got the blue 2h mace for my enhancement shaman.

Some dude started a "raid" in EPL when I was lvl 50 or so back in vanilla.

Deleted
    apart from some strat 8 mans and UBRS, it was MC. Was helping out some guild that was trying gehennas and absolutely clueless. glorious times... no we didn't down him.

Deleted
    Real raid was Kara, but I did participate in a random trade chat raid to Zul'Gurub when I was leveling in Outlands.

Onyxia 40 man at lvl 58. Rolling dwarf priest had its good sides.

FC - 2234-7580-4322
    Ingame - Mille
    DS name - Groggen

Molten Core, I feel old, Yet I am oh so young.. Was level 60
    Last edited by Burnick; 2013-12-27 at 03:50 PM.

LvL 58, MC. They needed a dwarf priest to fear ward the tank. Even won some gear off the trash that I couldnt equip until lvl 60 lol.

I remember it! I was level 57 (maybe 56?) and I did a Baron run in Strath with a friend. I got the dagger from the last boss and I couldn't even equip it!

random pug raid: naxx at level 80
    organized raid: ICC when it got released with the guild i still raid with to this day ^_^

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Honestly I love and appreciate all raids that have been implemented in the game. If I had to chose one specifically I would choose Heroic TOGC.. NO TRASH WAHOOOO or AQ40 - RED MOUNT IS MINE.

~Spazzer

Deleted
    Naxx 2.0.

This is probably why I do not hate it like the majority of people I speak to.

Officially it was ZG but it was a bunch of 70's doing an 60's raid.

Unofficially, Kara was my first "At-Level" raid. Awww fond memories.

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy88 View Post
    Officially it was ZG but it was a bunch of 70's doing an 60's raid.

Unofficially, Kara was my first "At-Level" raid. Awww fond memories.
    Tarren mill/SS raid. Then ony or lucifron.

For me it was Kara, love that place to this day. Actually I love all the T4 raids they were the bomb.

Deleted
    Karazhan
    Also got the mount from the first boss...7 years ago and that was the last time I really was lucky with mountdrops

10+ Year Old Account
    Gruul's Lair.

probably MC, maybe aq 20